Is it just me - Can't find any good tasting protein drinks.

joaniejml
on 10/8/12 11:57 pm - CA
Walmart has a protien drink  i think its five star  but the flavor is chocolate decadance..its really good and one scoop is 30 grams..the only one that tastes good to me...
kristen D.
on 10/9/12 1:03 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12
i use unflavored protein power with water and crystal light. it's been the only thing that hasn't upset my stomach. all the "milky" ones are making me feel like i'm going to get sick. I've also tried to whey protein shooters, the have 42grms of protein so you only need to drink half of it. (which is like two 1oz cups.) they are a little think / sugary but they can  be watered down. good luck!!

kristen D.
on 10/9/12 1:04 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12
sorry i didn't spell check that lol oops..

lowbrass03
on 10/9/12 12:13 pm - houston, TX
VSG on 05/17/12
 I have always hated protein drinks. even beore the surgery, i couldn't handle them. After the surgery it got worst.  the first few months i just did the double milk,  1 cup of skim milk plus 1/3   cup of powder milk, that would make 16 grams of protein, i could add fruit and sweetner to that. 
as far as pre-made protein shakes go the only one i can handle and actually like is hte coprepower, 26 grams of protein, here in texas is pretty pricy but it tastes so nice, especially that vanilla one, it tastes like vanilla icecream. 
hope you can find one that works for you. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views