Small accomplishment pre surgery!

rissa1224
on 10/23/12 9:21 pm - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12
 Hello! Ok So I am pretty sure I am now going to get the sleeve, no more band researching for me. I have already met with the surgeon, the nutritionist twice, and the GI dr. I have my endoscopy on Monday, tonight I have my psych eval.

Well the nutritionist put me on a "new" diet, since I have some type of 'chemical imbalance' blah blah. Well it must be working because I finally fit in my 'new' jeans I bought in the summer from when I was losing weight from weigh****chers!! I was down 25lbs and 4 pant sizes so I bought a new smaller pair of pants. Well a month after I lost my job the pants NO LONGER FIT. I was very upset.

I recently decided to look into WLS and started my process of my brand new journey, and this morning I tried on my size 18 jeans and THEY FIT AGAIN!! I am so excited. This new 'diet' with watching my carb intake and when I eat a carb with a meal really helps me. My body apparently rejects carbs and this new diet plan is really helping! Just had to share some excitment =) 
TSinNC
on 10/23/12 10:10 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
 Yay!!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

nmcmanus66
on 10/24/12 1:02 am - CA
That's awesome news! Isn't that so exciting when you can fit into a smaller size? I can't wait!! Thanks for sharing xoxo

rissa1224
on 10/24/12 1:08 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

YES it's great! I was upset when I gained back 10lbs with a few weeks of slipping on WW. Sucks! But Now that the NUT changed my diet, in 2 weeks i fit into them again. =)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views