just over 2-1/2 yrs postop..started at 354 lbs..

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/12 3:17 am
VSG on 06/04/12

You didn't just lose over 150 lbs., you lost over twenty years off your looks! You look soooo much younger! I never would have even known that the before and afters were the same person. You're doing awesome, thanks for the inspiration.

csutter
on 10/30/12 3:28 am

I have done all of the steps to start this surgery. I have committed to this surgery. I am scared to death. So afraid of this change. Food has been my biggest enjoyment. :-) Everything else is too expensive. But I am so big now that my life is very limited and I am not going to give up this early!

I would love to hear from some of you.. How did you get through this? How did you cope with such a big change? etc... anything I think would help -- well,,, except it was terrible, I hate every day... if I could go back and undo it I would!! :-)

Thanks, Cheryl

TSinNC
on 10/30/12 3:37 am
VSG on 08/16/12

You look wonderful! Congrats!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

mokee
on 10/30/12 3:38 am - OH

You look beautiful.  Congratulations on a job well done.  I am almost to the point of surgery.  One month from now.  signed the final papers yesterday and am really scared now.  Seeing and hearing about how things went with you in the past year helps me to move on.  I keep thinking that I won't be able to do this,  What if I fail?  I know I have to try but it is so scary.  Keep in touch.

AmberK
on 10/30/12 3:41 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

You are great! What an inspiration you are to us all. I have question...... When you eat a salad, how much can you eat? When I get the already made salad's from Wal-mart with chicken , I can eat just about all of it. I don't think my restriction is as tight as some others......Thanks!     

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

Dawnie 88
on 10/30/12 4:41 am

i have ordered the salad with grilled chicken at McDonalds.  I can eat half the piece of chicken they place on the top..and two or three bites of salad..

AliciaA
on 10/30/12 3:54 am - VA
VSG on 10/31/12

Holy crap, you're awesome!

Alicia

HW: 317     SW: 295    Current Weight: 236    Surgery: 10/31/12

grannymedic1
on 10/30/12 4:15 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

Once again, absolutely flippin awesome, Dawnie! You really are gorgeous and I am so glad you are so happy and doing so well.

Since I last pm'd you I am doing very well, learning how to eat without killing myself, and maintaining at about 138, which I thought would be too low but turns out to look very good on me despite my age.

Keep up the good work.

Sue

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Lisa1023
on 10/30/12 4:18 am
VSG on 03/05/13
Lisa1023
on 10/30/12 4:28 am
VSG on 03/05/13

congrats and thanks for sharing.  I cant believe how many years you've erased!   I am the same age and around the same starting weight, do you mind if I ask you how long it took you to reach your "goal" or your current healthy range ?  I'm just curious, I know everyone is different but alot of people start out much less than the mid 300's so it's never sensible to even remotely compare.

Most Active