Unsolicited Advice to Pre-op

Keith L.
on 10/29/12 6:31 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

My advice to you if you are a couple of weeks or better yet months away from your surgery date is to learn how to cook. If you don't know how to cook you cannot control what goes into your food and therefore into your body. If you are a couple of months away you have plenty of time to learn. If you are a couple of weeks away you have time to learn the basics. You don't want to find yourself post-op and relying on someone else to cook for you. If you are truly going to be the master of your destiny, you need this vital skill. Most importantly, learn how to cook healthy. There are tons of cooking classes and tons of free videos online about how to cook healthy. Cooking is easy and its fun, especially when you are cooking to make yourself healthy.

If you need some tips or advice on how to make things taste better, feel free to ask. Most spices are free foods in the sense that they do not add calories, carbs, or fat.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

kitsyb
on 10/29/12 6:42 am - Mobile, AL
VSG on 01/23/12

Become one with your crockpot!!!

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/29/12 7:05 am
VSG on 10/09/12
Excellent advice!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

reneemosley
on 10/29/12 10:07 am - WA
VSG on 05/21/12

So true Keith!

Band 5/2006          Revision to VSG 5/2012

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views