Checking In....

Sleeva
on 11/13/12 11:08 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12

Hi everyone,just checking in down 57 pounds and glad, but had to realize I am not in maintenance...even though I feel 100% better I still have a long way to go, so no stopping or maintaining just because I look and feel  great.so going back to 800-40 my nut wanted me to take it to 1100 and dont count carbs, I think that is what has slowed my loss to a crawl.

Have a good evening.......

ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Marley M.
on 11/14/12 12:33 am - Brooklyn, NY
VSG on 07/19/12 with

Congratulations on the downward trend.  Hope going back to the lower cal/carb range does the trick for you.  I get you on the feeling better.  I can't really see my loss, but I fit in a pair of misses size 18 jeans this weekend that I haven't worn since 2002.

HW 316 SW 310 GW 170-175                    

Sleeva
on 11/14/12 3:41 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12

Thank you!! we are right there together so we must be on track.. doc was happy my last visit I just dont want to disappoint him on my visit in Jan. Great Job on getting in those jeans wont be long before you are in the 16's!!!!!

ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Most Active