Fiber gummy brand?

desertmom
on 12/7/12 3:34 am - Dubai, XX
VSG on 03/13/12
Hi

What brand of fiber gummies are the highest in fiber per serve?Which ones do you use?I want to order it online as it is not available at all here in the Middle East.I have found Nature's way and Puritans Pride.The Puritans is 5g in fiber.Is that the highest one can get in a serve and how many do you take per day?

Thanks for your help and valuable information.

Ms Shell
on 12/7/12 5:52 am - Hawthorne, CA

I RECENTLY found Gummy Fiber.

The brand I use it Vitafusion and it's 2 Gummys are 10 cal, 5g carbs and 5g fiber.  I average 2-4 a day.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

wasabilover
on 12/7/12 7:49 am - TX
I use Up & Up - Target brand
desertmom
on 12/7/12 8:26 am - Dubai, XX
VSG on 03/13/12
Hi Ms Shell,thanks for answering.Im going to get me some of those.Will see if this crazy government calls it a banned substance when it arrives here...lol

I often look at the availability of products and food stuff (like PB2..lol) in the US and regret the fact that we didnt move to New Jersey in June when we had the opportunity.Mind you I would most propably have been traumatized for life right now if we did, after the hurricane.

Thanks again for your response.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views