Depressed

louisamay
on 1/18/13 7:40 am
VSG on 04/27/12

I'm so glad you didn't take it the wrong way!

I suffer from depression too so I know sometimes good intentions don't come through. I hope you're feeling stronger. You are doing AMAZINGLY WELL!!!!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Laci M.
on 1/18/13 7:43 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Nope.  I have a great sense of humor and totally got it!!  It's something most of my friends would have done, too!!  Actually, come to think of it, some of my friends might have actually done the slapping themselves!!  

Thank you again for that "wake up call".  

seaco11
on 1/18/13 7:57 am - MA
VSG on 11/13/12

Congrats on your great success, Laci, which I'm sure will continue with such a commitment to food plan and exercise. Feeling a little nervous and concerned about continued losing is not such a bad thing for us- I think it's helpful to be vigilant as a result- will keep us attentive to what our bodies need and what we need to do, always. 

The support group is a great idea, maybe even consider therapy if you really feel depressed.  So many changes, even wonderful ones, often contribute to the need for some deeper conversation.  

Best wishes and continued success!

Ellyn

Ellyn 

Laci M.
on 1/18/13 10:16 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Thank you.  I know I just have to keep up the exercise and the healthy eating.  Even when I know I'm doing good, I have doubts.  I think that's just human nature though...well, that and the fact that losing weight is a HUGE deal for me, I'm so happy...I don't want it to stop so soon.  You know?

sleevegirl
on 1/18/13 11:58 pm - Austin, TX

Just adding a HUG here. You can do this. Just keep on the path. I know where you are and how you feel. I've been there myself - many times. We have a longer road than most and it can be tough. Hang in there! xoxo

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views