Note to self...

Nadurra Deb
on 1/30/13 1:21 pm - CO
VSG on 08/06/12

Do NOT have cereal in the middle of the day. It will wake up the carb monster!!

Result.... I went way over my calories today...sigh...oh well...live and learn...just one of those days. Tomorrow is another day.

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

Keith L.
on 1/30/13 1:27 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

I would not eat cereal with a fox. I would not eat cereal in a box. I would not eat cereal here or there. I would not eat cereal anywhere. I would not eat cereal Sam I am.

Does cereal fit into your plan?

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Nadurra Deb
on 1/30/13 1:40 pm - CO
VSG on 08/06/12

LOL I love it! Can I put that on my fridge? LOL

I do have cereal in my plan...only Special K...I have it just about every day but usually in the evening after I have all my protein in and when I still have calories to spare. Today, like a dumb &*#@$%, I had my cereal WAY too early and I was craving the rest of the day! I only ended up having a few too many peanuts and 2 extra Adkins bars so it's not the end of the world...could have been WAY worse.

I definitely learned something today. Maybe that cereal needs to go in the box with the fox and Sam I am!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

TSinNC
on 1/30/13 9:25 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

Keith, you are a hoot!

Lesson learned on the cereal, now you can avoid that pitfall next time!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

RedStar98
on 1/30/13 10:45 pm - Johnston, RI
VSG on 10/02/12

I'm with Keith on this one.  I can't do cereal, it's a trigger for me, I'm trying so hard to live low carb, high protein, I just know eating it will do me in.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views