Tummy Tuck is like a dream!

smbergie200
on 2/10/13 6:58 am - Naples, FL

Just wanted to continue to share my tummy tuck experience. Today I was able to change my clothes to something different than my hospital gown that I went home in. I was also able to go outside and get a mini walk in with some fresh air which was nice. The pain isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Surprisingly I am having the most pain in my thigh. I asked the doctor about it and it is a common side effect of tummy tucks. I guess the nerve gets damaged or something. It feels like your thigh is on fire. It was really bad this morning but is finally feeling a little better. I continue to take my pain pills exactly every 4 hours. I hate pain and am a wimp so I have decided to just take the pills and be as comfortable as possible. I don't really have any pain where the incisions are - the pain is more in the abdominal region but it is mild. I have a little itching goin on under the wrap which is a good thing since itching equals healing.  

I have yet to go number 2 aka poo. I'm taking lots of colace and senokot to avoid constipation from the pain pills. I usually am very regular going to the bathroom daily every morning. I'm not worried about it. I know its normal.

My drains are still filling up, but it does look like the draining is slowing down which is a good thing. It will be a blessing when these drains will be removed. I am not looking forward to the removal though as I HATED the feeling when they removed my drain from the VSG surgery.

I have yet to actually know what my tummy tuck looks like. Everything is wrapped up tight and I cant touch it until I see the doctor on monday or tuesday. Im really excited to see the results, but am also a little nervous to see all the stitches and stuff. It is really weird to see my wrapped up waist being smaller than the top of my chest making a nice V taper that all men dream of.

So thats it for now - you guys will be first to see the after results as soon as the drains are out and I'm allowed to remove the wrap.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

ruggie
on 2/10/13 7:07 am - Sacramento, CA

If it was like for you like it was for me when I first saw my belly in the mirror after my LBL, your brain is going to explode.

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

smbergie200
on 2/10/13 7:16 am - Naples, FL

Cant wait for the explosion!

Pollyanna16
on 2/10/13 7:19 am
VSG on 12/28/12

Please share after seeing the wraps come off. Good luck

smbergie200
on 2/10/13 7:28 am - Naples, FL

But of course kiss

sarapilar
on 2/10/13 9:02 am
VSG on 02/21/13

Congrats!  Would love to know who you went to for the surgery?  I live in the South and don't really like the work of many of my the plastic surgeons around here!

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

smbergie200
on 2/10/13 9:35 am - Naples, FL

Mark Broudo

moonglo82
on 2/10/13 9:10 am
VSG on 03/29/12

Congrats!  Thanks for sharing :)  Hope recovery continues to go smoothly!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

2BoyzNMama
on 2/10/13 9:34 am - CO
VSG on 11/01/12

Happy to hear it's going well still.  Thanks for sharing!

~Nickie 

HW: 292 SW: 289.2 CW: 248 M1: -27.6 M2: -16.2 M3: -12.2 M4: -13.2 M5: -15.8 M6:-9.2

jacreasy
on 2/10/13 10:50 am
VSG on 04/23/12

Thats AWESOME! Keep us posted! Hope your healing well!kiss

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question