Getting active & loving it! ?!!?

KnitsByMama
on 2/9/13 4:59 am - MO
VSG on 10/16/12

I can't believe it. Me??! Happy about exercise?!? Excited about working out?! Being more active & liking it?! Who am I?! LOL!!

This week I started hitting the treadmill 3x a week for 30mins. 

I also signed up for adult beginner ballet class that will meet 1x a week for 1hr. 

I signed up for my very first 5K race. The Color Run in STL on 4/27!! I'm fundraising since the charity for the run is Autism Speaks and my 5yr old has Autism. If you would like to donate please do, any amount is GREATLY appreciated!! 

https://fundraising.active.com/fundraiser/HeatherTesta

WHO AM I?!! 

vabella
on 2/9/13 7:08 am - TX

good for you.   I started zumba last week 2 times a week and really love it.  Im glad in did it and will continue because i feel good after doing it.  I also walk 1 mile after lunch every day it only takes me 8 min to eat so i have 20 more minutes to spare.    also walk 3 times on treadmill at home.  You get more motivated when you feel good.  Some times having a class with other people helps you to stay motivated.  Im so glad you have found something that you like to do and are doing it.  Like me this zumba is new and hope 6 months from now that im still going.  best of luck

jen

Most Active