Nectar! HELP!!!!

Minemake14
on 5/1/13 8:48 am

Wow amazed to see how different taste buds are!! I love the Caribbean Cooler and Fuzzy Navel mixed up in a blender with ice to make like a smoothie.  Are you sure you did ot put too much powder in?  I made that mistake the first time I tried a caribbean cooler packet- dumped the whole thing in a 16 ounce bottle of water- then read one packet was 4 servings!! Lesson learned.

serenity1959
on 5/1/13 9:14 am
VSG on 08/05/13

Have you tried the chocolate or vanilla?   I like both of those.   You can add sugar free syrup, too, and/or 1 TBS. of instant sugar free pudding mix.

Keith L.
on 5/1/13 9:44 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

I think the package calls for 4 to 5 ounces of water. I remember liking them but thought they were a little on the sweet side. The nice thing about them being 4 to 5 ounces of water is you could gun them right down in 1 or 2 sips. You could try mixing the lemonade one with some iced tea might be good. Or the fruity flavors with some plain greek yogurt.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Puffessa
on 5/1/13 1:24 pm

I dump a Fuzzy Navel (peach and orange) packet in a large, unsweetened iced tea from Dunkin Donuts and am good to go. That dilutes the sweetness, and I get lots of liquids.

Izabelle G.
on 5/2/13 2:31 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12

I do one scoop of the strawberry kiwi with one to go packet of crystal light strawberry and one 16oz bottle of water.

I found the chocolate truffle to be too sweet for me because I mix chocolate protein with milk.

I also liked the crystal sky with raspberry ice crystal light.

I am walking 60 Miles in 3 Days to fight cancer! Donate today!!

http://www.the3day.org/goto/igomes

Surgery 10/15/12 - HW-263lbs GW-150lbs CW- 170.8

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views