A word from my conscience: Frisco and Elina very upset with me....

sheranfour
on 5/25/13 6:23 am

Oh My!

This "really" happened to me today!

I was in CVS buying my mom some meds and ginger ale...she called and is sick and needed me.

I looked over and saw the Slim Jims. I picked it up and was reading the ingredients. Even though I saw the sugar and corn syrup and fat...I tried talking myself into it..."Well it's really just protein" "Really just like beef jerky"...KNOWING that it's NOT. As I stood there and contemplated buying and eating this ( Yes...I was stressed about mom being sick and having to take care of her the way she needs me to...I did identify the WHY behind my naughty food thoughts)...I looked up and saw them!!! At the end of the isle...all the way from Cali to Rhode Island they came!! Elina and Friso...standing there! Arms folded and boring holes right thru me as they shook their heads "no" at me!  I laughed so hard and put that Slim Jim down!  So it would seem that my conscience has names and faces now! Thanks Guys!

I have been invaded!! I'm officially going crazy! And it's fricken AWESOME!!! 

Peace all!

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
Mike B.
on 5/25/13 6:29 am
I can picture them now, that is awesome. Thanks for the laughs. By the way, it helps to be a little crazy from time to time.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Bella_Fein
on 5/25/13 6:35 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Nothing wrong with a little crazy.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Nancybefree
on 5/25/13 6:55 am
VSG on 11/21/12

Whatever works, hon.  

5'8"    HRW 357 on 7/09/12    SW 339   >196 8/26/13 (surgeon's goal)   TWL  193     CW   164 

*:•-:¦:-•:*1st pers. goal 178 on 10/16/13; ultimate goal 164 on 12/13/13*:•-:¦:-•:* 

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 5/25/13 7:10 am
VSG on 10/09/12
Was Elina wearing a super hot dress?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

sheranfour
on 5/25/13 9:19 am

She was wearing the outfit she wore to that Harley event last fall that her Hubby was playing in the band. The one from her avi...even though you can't see it there. Don't know why... but she's always wearing that one when I "see" her.

Oh...and Frisco...He had posted a a pic a while ago on a post where he's posing in a portrait shot looking all suave.

As I said...

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/13 8:10 am

Yes, my job here is done! 

I freaking love this post!!!!

This is now my favorite post of all time! 

I will stay right there next to you for as long as you need me.  On a more serious note, I have the same though; I see Dr. Cirangle standing right there next to me and now Gabriella, my NUT, is there too.  Sometimes, if I need reenforcement, I see all of you, the whole gang, sending their good thoughts and strength my way.  Most of the people here want to see me continue to succeed and when my strength alone is not enough; you become my strength.  I am more than happy to reciprocate the favor.  :)

Hugs, my dear friend!

sheranfour
on 5/25/13 9:23 am

Oh No No!!

Your job is MOST DEFINITELY not done my friend!!

I have not made it to maint. yet!!  And once I get there...it's a WHOLE new ball game!!

I'll need you for this whole journey my dear!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/13 9:37 am

Deb, I am right here and I will walk you through it when you get there.  PM me when you are getting close and I will give you my phone number.  We will strategize together. 

sheranfour
on 5/25/13 9:50 am

For REAL?

I don't know how you do it. How do you give so much of yourself to so many...and still have enough for yourself? You are amazing to me! But if you are really serious...I will take you up on that offer!

My life is so wonderful now that I want this to be me (minus 36#) for always and to learn how to continue to adapt and change.

I am so fortunate to have you in my corner. I don't have the experience that you have...but if I can ever help or if you need someone objective to just listen...I'm here for you as well!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views