Need new ideas!

loving-me
on 6/4/13 9:58 pm - Atlanta, GA

Hi, I'm 8 days post - op and in the puréed, drippy, soupy phase according to my doctor. What are some of the things you all who may be in this phase are drinking other than your water, broths and protein shakes?

tigerlilly3847
on 6/4/13 10:31 pm
VSG on 06/06/13

im drinking arizone green tea with ginseng in it. they are very good... before 3 mons ago I was only drinking cokes cokes and more cokes and 6mons before that I started drinking water coke water coke water coke..... nows its protein shakes water green tea water protein shakes and green tea.... boy its a big change.

Sandy M.
on 6/4/13 10:43 pm - Detroit Lakes, MN
Revision on 05/08/13

Lots of flavored water, herbal tea right before bed, cottage cheese, sugar free jello, applesauce (I'm not in that phase anymore, but still eat most of these anyway).

Height 5'4"  HW:223 Lap band 2006, revised to Sleeve 5/8/2013, SW:196

LoyalTee
on 6/5/13 5:20 am
VSG on 04/30/13
I second that. But what does the herbal tea before bed do?
Keith L.
on 6/4/13 11:52 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Elina_7's Green Chicken Soup, check out her blog page it will be an older post near the last page or so.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

loving-me
on 6/5/13 7:21 pm - Atlanta, GA

Thank you ladies for the suggestions. I'm just very bored with drinking right now as I know everyone that has had the procedure has endured so I know I can do it and I will do it. I'm just soooooo looking forward to June 18th when I can incorporate soft foods! Thanks again soooo much!

Most Active