Long Time No See

Feystorm
on 8/7/13 2:57 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

Hiya!  It's been a while since I have been on here - so taking a quick minute to do some updating.  

I am at 117 - so still down the 100lbs - but that's technically a 7 lb gain from my lowest.  However, I prefer to stay in the range of 113-118, so I am still good.  I did a lot of sitting on my butt as I studied this summer, and I am now slowing bringing my activity back up.  I have fibromyalgia that has yet to be properly medicated, so my body tends to hate just about everything thus far.  Activity, inactivity, laying, sitting, standing.  It sucks, but I persevere.  I plan to go "back on plan" these next couple weeks - more protein for helping my body as I add in more movement. 

Let's see, otherwise I am okay.  I stopped logging when I started studying, so going to get back into that.  I pretty much stopped just about everything that took time away from studying.  

I still have my coffee habit - just switched to iced coffee for the summer.  I LOVE my coffee.  I hope that the SoCal Coffee club can get together soon.  

Still love Alison, Jenn & MsShell.  In fact, plan to see Alison tonight.  Miss ya Linda and Mike.  

Much love to everyone - I'll try to stick around more. 

~Angi

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Shagdoll
on 8/7/13 3:04 am

So happy to see you on here Angi, I miss you!!!

I am so very proud of your success in maintenance and following your dreams.  I hope we can all get together soon.

Give Alison a big hug & kiss for me!!!

Take care, luv ya!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Feystorm
on 8/7/13 6:07 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

will hug her.  We all need to get together soon.  

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

edelu
on 8/7/13 3:11 am - los angeles, CA

So very funny that you posted today, yesterday i was thinking I was gonna send shag a PM asking how you were doing.

Fibromyalgia suck, my mom has Polymyalgia and until we got her the right meds it was horrific.

I hit my goal finally and kept going down.  We had the same goal, but i'm a couple of inches taller than you.  5'4.  I weigh about 102-3 but i look like **** but too scared to try to put anything on.  I figure it will migrate.  You got your coffee, I got my wine so i figure by christmas i'll be in the zone, we;ll see.  thing is at this weight there is not one wrinkle that goes unnoticed.  Nice.

You must be cramming really hard.  Are you close to taking the bar?

Good to hear from you.

Feystorm
on 8/7/13 6:13 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

I saw you post a reply on someone else's thread when I was cruising around and was wondering if you made it to goal!  I knew you were gonna do it.  

I know the wrinkle look - it's part of the reason I left my maintenance range a bit higher than the 110.  Otherwise I feel like my face looks sunken in.  Plus I think that eventually with plastics - it will be better overall, and I will hopefully lose a pound or two in the excess flesh I have around my body.  The sagginess was even worse at 110.  My husband thought I should try to get as low as possible before plastics - but that's a year off and I feel if I am going to be at 110 I will look like a wrinkled skeleton in the face at least lol. 

I took the bar.  It did not go as well as I hoped.  But I am over that problem.  I am hoping for the best yet preparing for the worst.  I have already begun planning to continue studying - on a much less intense basis, but in prep for the Feb 2014 bar exam.  If I do have to do this again, I want to be far ahead of anyone else. lol

Glad to see you are well - I hope we can meet up sometime. 

I might go to the conference, but as an unemployed person - I am just not sure I can afford it.  However, more than willing to hook up outside of the actual conference :P

mimij
on 8/7/13 3:14 am - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

Hi Angi, good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the fibromyalgia. Hope that is under control soon. I remember your love for SF syrups in your coffee. I think we all love our coffee!

I reached goal since you have been here last. I am going on 13 weeks in maintenance. Started it at 125 and am now 118. Almost like you! I am comfortable here and hope that I am successful at making 120 my red zone weight.

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

Feystorm
on 8/7/13 6:14 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

Maintenance is fun.  I like it a lot more than worrying about losing.  lol

I still have my SF syrups and still use them in EVERYTHING.  :D

Linda B.
on 8/7/13 5:59 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

OMG!!! I am so happy to see you back.  So...how did the test go (she asked with a question in her eyes)??? Would love to get together ASAP. We will be in OC on the 17th, Mike has to re-take the RICA exam at 3pm. That test just sucks, and his new job depends on it because he can't get the credential without it. Oh, my phone bit the dust, and with it, all my contact numbers. The bad news, I need you to text or PM me your number, the good news... I-Phone. Well, my lunch is over in 2 minutes  Again, really happy to see you back.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Feystorm
on 8/7/13 6:16 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

I sent you my phone number in the message back - but will text you in a bit as well!

I think I can do lunch on the 17th - but would be nice if we could get a bunch of us together for coffee that morning!!!  We can meet at a starbucks close to the test site. :)

Mike B.
on 8/7/13 9:38 pm
Hey Angi you have been missed around here, it's great to see you back on OH. I hope all that studying has calm down a bit. I know it won't ever go away being that you are studying law, but the bulk of it is out of the way any ways. I am in the same boat when it comes to coffee. For now, I am also drinking iced coffee, but will switch back when it starts to cool off. I can't give up my coffee (ok, WON"T). . Looking forward to a meet up soon. We all need to pick a date and DO IT. Talk to you soon.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views