weight gain??

lauriegirl143
on 8/8/13 8:13 am

im 18 months out.  lost 104 pounds and gained back 15 over the last few months sooooo, im back to basics drinking shakes and eating right, lost 8 of it so far.  my question is; what does everyone else do when or if this happens to them?  i think im back on the right track but i know i cant be the only one this has happened to.  

rhearob
on 8/8/13 8:31 am - TN

Everyone does what you are doing - When your weight gets out of the range you want to maintain in, you diet and exercise back down.

Are you practicing your other skills - Logging?  Exercise?  Aftercare?

What behaviors are contributing to your weight gain - Are you making poor food choices?  Are you grazing?  Are you eating emotionally?

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

lsereno
on 8/8/13 12:17 pm - CA

For me, I cut out all treats and chose low calorie protein sources. And then I reset my bounce range smaller. I originally had it for 130-140, with my goal weight 135. I realized I was not having a problem going under goal and I slowly went up to 140. So after I got back to 135, I reset my bounce range for 133-137.  That allows for some range due to water, fun night out, etc. but not for weeks of eating too much junk.  And, as I have since I got surgery, I weigh myself daily. 

Lynda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 71 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views