Great 11 month doctor review!

nnalraH
on 8/14/13 7:54 pm

I was thrilled with my annual dr visit whi*****luded my cardiologist and my surgeon...down sixty lbs (started as a lightweight) and thru exercise raised my HDL from 25 to 48!  They were very excited about that too..all my numbers were greatly improved! I've been so frustrated that weight loss has slowed..although I think it has mainly been my lousy scale that has held me back....it registers 7lbs higher than the cardiologist's scale...please send me suggestions for a new scale!

Even though my weight loss has certainly slowed...I am remaining true to my daily plan..600-800 cal/under 20 carbs..64-100 oz of water.and the doctors' certainly endorsed staying on this plan so I will get to my goal  (25 more lbs to lose).  I love shopping and now I have to remind myself..just because it fits and looks good..I can't BUY everything!  I love fall and will certainly purchase some new things!  I love the restriction which allows me to make good choices..stay on plan and I enjoy going to monthly support meetings because I was one that did NOT tell very many people..and my sister whom I did tell..did NOT support me.  The support group certainly helps strengthen my continued commitment.  It is hard work..but so worth it!  I would not have been able to achieve this success without my sleeve restriction..Looking forward to meeting all those attending OH conference in October!

bob-h
on 8/14/13 9:15 pm - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12

Good job. Remember slow and steady wins the race. 

Failure  IS NOT  an Option                  

71dart
on 8/14/13 9:46 pm
VSG on 08/06/12 with
Don't fortget: it fits and looks good... AND costs a fraction of what it costs in plus size store.

Walmart discounted their summer clothes last weekend. I got 2 button up shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of khaki pants and 2 tee shirts for $32. That's less than I used to pay for 1 pair of 6X shorts at Casual Male.

Tracy D.
on 8/14/13 10:55 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

That is a GREAT number for HDL - way to go?  By the way, are you a fellow Nebraskan?  There are very few of us on here. 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15