Upcoming Convention Oct 4th

BonnieH
on 9/7/13 3:06 pm

Well, I took a big step and finalized my plans for the OH convention  and am going alone!  I am hoping it will help me get my food on track. My surg date was March 6th and I had a leak and was in the hospital for 3months, couldn't eat or drink for 4 months but  iI am better now. I thought the sleeve would miraculously change me but I discovered I'm still me with a smaller stomach. I have to be vigilant about food still. I thought somehow that would change. Am hoping this conference will help. One of the workshops is called They operated on my stomach not my head! 

Member Services
on 9/7/13 3:32 pm - Irvine, CA

So glad to hear you are attending the OH Conference!  I am sure it will be informative  for you as well as FUN.

We can't wait to see you there!

cajunlady1958
on 9/7/13 10:38 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
I sure wish I had the money to go because I am like you, need to get my head back in the game. I adjusted my ticker and now it tells the truth and I am so upset with myself. I hope you have a good trip and bring back everything you learned so you can help the rest of us.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 91 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views