4 month surgiversary

tdallison
on 12/27/13 1:46 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

Four months have flown by and I have learned so much from the people on this website.  I could not imagine making this journey with out the advice and support of everyone on here.  As of this morning I am down 87 pounds since I started this journey, 70 of those pounds are from surgery date.  I still see myself as the heavier me but I think that is normal.  I attend a local support group and log everything I eat and drink on MFP.  My only regret is not having the surgery sooner.  I am off all medications and I feel wonderful.  I did not realize I felt so tired, etc.  It is amazing how much energy I have now.  I am so happy with my life and the choices I have made.  I am also very lucky to have a wonderful husband, family and co-workers who have been extremely supportive.  I can not wait to see what the next months bring!  I wanted to upload before and after pictures but can not figure that out.  Everyone is welcome to look at my photos in my albums.  Only 3 before and 1 after picture.  Thanks again for all of the support and advice to date!

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

puffierus
on 12/27/13 1:50 am - PA

70lb in  4 months that is amazing.  You look amazing. Just think this time next year you will look like a completely different person !  My weight loss has slowed but I have so many things I can do now that I could not do before. so that keeps me going.

Happy New Year  -Deb

HW 268   SW219   CW 181.2 surgery date 10/31/2013

:<span class=

MsBobbiTX
on 12/27/13 1:56 am
VSG on 09/16/13

Congrats!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views