I am back and need your help

barber64
on 1/14/14 8:28 am - Temecula, CA
VSG on 06/06/12

I realize its hard to keep the weight off. for the last 6 months I have gain 20 lb But I realize I need to get back on track. I notice the last time I was on OH was in FEB of last year. I just started to get back on track last week by eating healthy, drinking my protein shakes, lots of water and working out. within one week I lot 8 lb.I have been watching the TV show "MY 600LB Life" which brings me back memories on how I started when I got Sleeved. which it motivates me. its not EZ. but I just need to work on it everyday.  I know one day I will be at my goal weight. but I have to say I am glad to be back on this forum because I have all you guys for support. Oh! also My fitness pal helps me so much to track my food intake. I try to beat what my weight is suppose to be in the 5 weeks.

but again I need your support.

cajunlady1958
on 1/14/14 8:36 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
I have stopped losing also and it's because with the holidays I let a lot of things slide. But I have been tracking again and my doctor told me today not to worry about the calories just to make sure I get 80-100 grams of protein a day and 40 or under of carbs. Drink lots of water and move something every day, lol.

Congratulations for losing and getting back in the saddle. I think with patience and sticking to our food plans we will make it.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Joyceann G.
on 1/14/14 10:06 am

I too got off track but back again needing support and love the fact we share in our journey. I have 50 lbs to reach my goal weight.  I need to get my protein level up, and I start at walking in the pool Tomorrow.  Good luck to you and to everyone struggling.

Most Active