FYI: Dr. Keshishian has a new Facebook "Page"

nayttap
on 5/13/14 11:11 pm
On May 13, 2014 at 3:56 PM Pacific Time, moobabies wrote:

If you are on Facebook you may want to check out the new Facebook Page Dr. Keshishian has started under the Practice name of "Central Valley Bariatrics"

https://www.facebook.com/dssurgery

Regardless of who your surgeon is, you might find it will contain interesting information as time goes on.

Interesting that this FB link stays on the board when all others are removed....  Why does this guy get special treatment here?  He must be more than good in the dynasty of all things being fair and equal.

HW:  275;  CW: 155;  GW: 120-135;   Ht:  5'2"

Lap Band 8/2011

Revision to VSG 12/2013

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 5/14/14 12:12 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13
On May 14, 2014 at 6:11 AM Pacific Time, nayttap wrote:
On May 13, 2014 at 3:56 PM Pacific Time, moobabies wrote:

If you are on Facebook you may want to check out the new Facebook Page Dr. Keshishian has started under the Practice name of "Central Valley Bariatrics"

https://www.facebook.com/dssurgery

Regardless of who your surgeon is, you might find it will contain interesting information as time goes on.

Interesting that this FB link stays on the board when all others are removed....  Why does this guy get special treatment here?  He must be more than good in the dynasty of all things being fair and equal.

He actually doesn't get special treatment here since he is not a paid sponsor. Notice that his name *does not* appear in my header? Only paid supporters of OH get that special privilege, including inferior surgeons. I think that is a load of BS. 

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/14/14 2:48 am

I think it is terrific that he has a career based on professional accomplishments instead of fawning sycophants.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views