Chike Iced Coffee

sjunguzza
on 6/26/14 1:44 am

I got my samples from Nashua Nutrition the other day and this morning I tried the Chike Iced Coffee.

I should have read the detailed description of this BEFORE I drank it.

I didn't realize this was Protein + Energy with 2 shots of Espresso in it!

I mixed it into my coffee this morning (which is half reg half decaf) and within 10-15 min I was jittery as hell!

I only just started drinking coffee last week and it is at half strength! Gah! I feel like my heart is going to explode! well not really..I don't think I am in any medical danger, but this just suuuuuuucks!

HW - 298    SW - 282   VSG on 5/27/14

Stacy_WLS
on 6/26/14 2:42 am

try it blended w/ jus****er & ice. It is amazing! :)

I hope you calm down soon!

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Bufflehead
on 6/26/14 2:49 am - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

My standard Chike drink is 1 scoop Chike (2 scoops = too many calories and carbs for my plan) + 1 cup Carb Master milk + 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules (you can use decaf instant if caffeine isn't working for you)

I also like to add some SF Torani hazelnut syrup and/or chocolate sweet drops to make a hazelnut latte or hazelnut mocha. Yum!

Yrk73329
on 6/26/14 10:56 pm

I had the same reaction first time I drank it. But it tastes soooo good. I'm only three days post-op and just had 5 oz. almond milk, one scoop Chike..served over ice. It took me an hour to get it all down but it was great breakfast! 

grandma_tammy53
on 6/28/14 4:27 am

The same thing happened to me.  I was bouncing off the walls all day!  I switched to Click Mocha Decaf and add my own instant coffee at a level I know I can tolerate.  I couldn't find a decaf Chike.

Most Active