ughhhhh I'm so mad at me!!!!

Stacy_WLS
on 8/28/14 11:35 pm

Happy Vacation -- it sounds like you guys had a blast.  I'm sure being so much smaller made a lot of the things possible that previously would not (or at least wouldn't have been as fun).

Don't stress -- that 4 lbs is not real.  Whatever is real will be off before you know it.  :) 

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Kelly Jean
on 8/28/14 11:45 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Thanks so much Stacy,  I swear I wish I could meet up with all of you ... your the best support ever!!! I couldn't believe how well I fit .. In tubs on rides ... it was awesome ... and my hubby bought me the bikinis and when I wore them he was going nuts cause of all the guys looking ... lmao!!! He clung to my side! !!  He actually said to me at one point ... wow this must be what it feels to have a trophy wife...lmao who me yea ok ... but it was nice to hear !!! :-) all I can say is I don't wanna be home yet and I certainly don't want to go back to work tomorrow. . Those 10 days went to fast!!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Stacy_WLS
on 8/28/14 11:52 pm

That just put a big smile on my face.  Your husband is a lucky guy :)  I need a man that can think of me like that!  (I have a date for Monday!)  

This board is great for support.  I honestly don't know what I would do without it.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Kelly Jean
on 8/28/14 11:57 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Good luck Monday have a blast!!!  I wanna hear all about it...If your going somewhere like dinner or what have ya wear that black with the bluish panel in the front dress you wore in the photo shot you look fantastic in that!! 

♡ Kelly

Amber G.
on 8/29/14 2:23 am, edited 8/29/14 2:23 am
VSG on 04/02/14

Aww Miss Kelly, it will come off in no time! I agree, its probably mostly water retention from traveling. Either way though, I know you will get em off in no time!  Glad to hear you had so much fun! You deserved it lady!

Kelly Jean
on 8/29/14 2:52 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thanks sweetie.... and don't let other posts bring you down!!!! :-) we got you lady !!! Xoxox  

♡ Kelly

Amber G.
on 8/29/14 3:25 am
VSG on 04/02/14

You are welcome! Oh no, not bring me down at all - just something I think needed to be said :) I personally have never been offended by anything anyone posted to me directly. But golly, I see some pretty rude stuff being said to others. Geeez, lets support one another! Anything can be said, but in a non ridiculing way. 

marymo362
on 8/29/14 3:39 am
RNY on 03/18/14

So glad to hear about your incredibly active vacation! Sounds to me as though that's a big change for you....I know my vacations this year are far removed from the ones of the past many. And a bikini? My hat's off to YOU!!!!!  I love your post. I see your joy and happiness in it.

Kelly---no doubt you made choices with food that aren't on plan---who doesn'****er parks are not known for health food fare. You went hiking, you played---it sounds fabulous! And then you weighed yourself immediately after traveling --- at night  :)  

Watch those four fall off + more, quickly I betcha! You will have to check in and let us know.

Have faith in yourself

Mary

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Kelly Jean
on 8/29/14 3:52 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thanks Mary so much for the support... your 100% right and I did indulge a bit more then I should have ... I had a slice of raisin bread each morning for breakfast 3 nights I eat philly cheese steak 3 inch ...which really wouldn't  have been to bad but again I had the bread... I had some ice cream .. A few fries and even a few bites of a funnel cake ... now had I spread that out over weeks it wouldn't have been so bad but all in just 5 days....  but it taught me a huge lesson !!! One I won't repeat!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

marymo362
on 8/29/14 4:20 am
RNY on 03/18/14

and by the way---you look SMASHING! Look at you rockin' the bikinis!

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views