SORTA NSV--TO ME ANYWAY

psren13
on 4/2/15 3:16 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

I just came back from the gym and fixed myself a deli-meat rollup  of 2 slices turkey and 2 slices ham with a wedge of laughing Cow PepperJack cheese spread throughout.  Was sitting here eating it, had about an inch left, looked at it and the old mental attitude of "waste not, want not" came to my head.  So, I took a small bite at the same time saying "you gonna do it aren't you?"  Yep as I was chewing that tiny bite.  Got it real fine, and said "nope".  Went straight to the bathroom with that in my mouth and the remainder of the rollup and flushed it down the toilet.  But it was just a small bite, yep but I now have a small stomach that was already full.  Head hunger has been the hardest part of this journey so far.  The old mentality, smelling the pizza and remembering how it tasted (can't have that yet)--just the little things.  But as one of you have said many times, and I run it through my head several times a day sometimes, "No food tastes as good as fit feels".. Y'all are there more than you know.. Thanks bunches.  Hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter.  Pam

glamlamb
on 4/2/15 3:25 am
VSG on 01/19/15

good for you! i have that same tape running through my head: just finish that last bit, don't waste it! i've got to ignore that and realize it's not doing me any favors to eat it. :)

Smoochie70
on 4/2/15 5:26 am - Canada

Waste not want not is a huge thing for me. We grew up poor and were made to eat everything on our plate. 

MegZorar
on 4/2/15 10:55 am

kUDOS!

ErinNikki
on 4/2/15 11:43 am
VSG on 12/11/14

Good job! I struggle with that too. I feel like I need to finish what I have on my plate. It is a constant internal conversation I have with myself now. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views