Whatcha Eating Today VSGers?? Tuesday

wyo_sarah
on 12/8/15 10:40 am

My body is rebelling against regular food. I think it misses the fabulous food from Vegas.

B: 2 eggs, 1 slice of bacon and some cheese

S: Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt and granola

L & D are up in the air because my frig is empty so indeed to go to the store. I have a lasagna in the freezer but I forgot to take it out.

W & V: on track

E: bike tonight and some strengthening exercises 

cappy11448
on 12/8/15 11:04 am

I also had a challenging time getting back on track after my cruise last summer.  So I can relate to your struggle.  But you'll get there!

Breakfast - chicken with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes - yum

Lunch - crustless cheeseburger quiche - double  yum

Dinner - cheeseburger and bread stuffing

vitamins -  on track

water - good

exercise - I've been running around with chores.  That may do it for today.

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

JoeyJo
on 12/8/15 11:18 am - NJ

B- Cinnamon roll Quest bar and a banana

L- Sweet orange pepper with ranch tuna creations packet

S- Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt - toasted coconut vanilla

D- Crack slaw - fresh ginger makes it sooo so much better than the ground ginger I used the first time I made it. I used jarred minced garlic, which is not as good as fresh, but way better than the dry minced garlic.  If anyone else made this with short cuts, like I did, try it again with fresher ingredients.

S- No sugar added fudgsicles and possibly a small honeycrisp apple before bed if I'm extremely hungry.

W- on schedule - I have chapped lips but know I am not dehydrated. I drink so much water and go to the bathroom often, so it could not be from dehydration.  I just googled it to see why and the list is scarier than I thought it would be, but I am sure simply have to stop licking my lips.

V- check

E- Took my afternoon walk even though my dress is too short. I had to keep tugging to keep it down and almost went inside early. Instead I changed my route to where nobody could see me.

15 days till my 18-month checkup.  C'mon scale, DROP!!!

GoBlueGirl1998
on 12/8/15 11:18 am - MI

How was Vegas??

B: 1/2 high protein english muffin with 1 soft boiled egg

L: Steak Caesar Salad

S: 1/4 cup mixed nut

D: Kilebasa and Kapusta

S: Not sure yet

E - getting my run on

W & V - on track

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

wyo_sarah
on 12/8/15 1:45 pm

Vegas was FANTASTIC!  We had so much fun.  I struggled a bit with not being able to eat like I did the last time we were there.  We only went to the buffet once, just for a fast breakfast.  They wouldn't give me the child's price, which made me grumpy, and then I ate too much and had to go for a long, long walk.  We had some other incredible meals and while it was still kind of sad that I wasn't able to enjoy as much as I would have liked, I felt good about my willpower.  We walked... A LOT... which helped me and about killed my poor husband (who would like to lose 50 pounds).  We went to 3 amazing concerts!  And, for the first time, I was able to buy clothes on the strip.  It was so exciting to be able to go into any store I wanted and find something that fit me.  And, while it wasn't the first time, getting on an airplane and not being the fat one making the other people uncomfortable is really nice too.  Really, it was just about the perfect vacation.  My husband called me this afternoon and said he missed spending the day with me because we had been together for 5.5 days.  It was really, really nice.

psychoticparrot
on 12/8/15 1:11 pm

I finally had my long-anticipated beignet from Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter. Know what? It didn't even taste that good. After eating half of it, I decided it wasn't worth the calories, so I dusted the sugar off the other half, broke it into pieces, and fed it to the pigeons.

B: Half a beignet, black coffee

L: 2 seafood-stuffed mushrooms, green salad, glass white wine

D: Leftover stuffed mushroom, scrambled egg

S: Black coffee, vitamin gummies

W&V: On track

E: Head cold is easing up; walked 4 miles

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/15 10:13 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

On my two week pre-op liquid only so chocolate protein shakes with pb2 in them. 

W: Eh mostly but I work at desk job so I can't get up to pee a million times an hour so I usually have ton while I'm home and try and sip throughout the day.

V: on track

E: Walked 2 miles on my lunch around the lower floor in my build in about a million laps.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views