18 Month Anniversary

Pamela M.
on 2/25/16 9:33 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Hello everyone!  Just realized that today is my 18 month surgiversary and I have lost 85 lbs.  I am so happy and feel so good.  This has been the best decision of my life!  I am 60 years old and just wish I had made the decision at least 10 years ago.  If there's anyone out there who's on the fence about having the surgery, trust me, you will be SO HAPPY if you decide to have the surgery.  Is it easy?  No.  However, if you simply follow your surgeon's plan you WILL succeed.  Best of luck to everyone.  This support system was a God-send when I started my journey.

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Dee R.
on 2/25/16 9:47 am - CA

You look FANTASTIC!!

ebonymc
on 2/25/16 9:55 am

Yes, i'm sitting on the fence right now. I had a failed band which was removed 1.5 years ago.  I actually will be seeing my surgery center today to restart the whole process again and it's b/c I'm afraid of having the surgery. My diabetes has gotten worse and I'm now on insulin. I'm happy for you and you're inspiring to me right now. I'm 62 and wish that I had done this much earlier too. Good luck  and continue doing what you're doing.

GoBlueGirl1998
on 2/25/16 11:45 am - MI

Hello gorgeous!! You look healthy and wonderful!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

Pamela M.
on 3/2/16 6:03 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Thank you.  Just want you to know that you have been one of those individuals that I have followed and you have been a great inspiration to me!  Best wishes for your continued success!!!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/16 12:49 pm

You look marvelous! Thanks for checking in. It's been a while. 

Keep it up! 

Pamela M.
on 3/2/16 6:04 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Thank you for the compliment.  You have always been an inspiration to me - someone whose posts I always look forward to reading.  Life is good!  Take care and stay healthy.

frisco
on 2/25/16 5:40 pm

Congrats on 18 !!!

You look great !!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Pamela M.
on 3/2/16 6:07 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Thank you Frisco.  Your success has always been a source of inspiration for me - from the very beginning.  Please keep posting - you are encouraging to all of us!

Anita
on 2/25/16 6:18 pm

Congratulations.....you look wonderful. I'm having my lapband removed on 3/22 and a sleeve on 6/6....anxious and excited, but posts like yours give me a great deal of comfort and encouragement. This board was a life saver for me 10 years ago before I was banded and now here I am again! I love my band, but I've been experiencing some issues and so, it's time for the revision. Hopefully, in 18 months, I can post news as good as yours!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views