Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 2/17/2018

gracegetsgastric
on 2/17/18 11:56 am
VSG on 01/02/18

I'm going to get a professional facial today, which I'm super excited about. It was my "reward" for hitting my first weight milestone.

QOTD: I have a pretty small extended family, and I really only regularly interact with my immediate family (Mom, Dad, Stepmom, Brother, Sister). I do have uncles/aunts/cousins/grandparents, most of whom I talk with or see once a year/every other year, and I know they would absolutely help me out if I ever needed it, and vice versa, but I'm not particularly close with them. Which is partially physical living distance and partially being the fat one (along with my sister) in a family of fit people who had a very hard time understanding our fatness and, although I believe their reactions were coming from a good place, they definitely didn't handle things very well when we were children.

M1: Cold Brew + SF Syrup + NF Fairlife Milk

M2: Chicken Breast + Cheddar + Bacon Ranch

M3: Goat Cheese + Cucumbers

M4: Korean Beef

M5: Chocolate PB Protein Truffle

VSG on 1/2/2018!

HW: 354 (May 2017) SW: 319 (DOS, 1/2/2018) CW: 198 (1/22/2019)

My YouTube: Grace Gets Gastric

Mary Gee
on 2/17/18 12:36 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Good Afternoon Everyone.

QOTD: I have four brothers, with a total of six nieces/nephews. When we were younger, we'd all get together for special holidays and special events...but not so much now as our kids are raising their own families. Now, we get together for weddings and funerals. We used to shoot for a once a year gathering, but we're spread out now, two on the West Coast and Three on the East Coast, so there's always someone who can't make it. I have one daughter and a granddaughter who(m?) I live with. I always regret not having more children, because I'd like my daughter to have siblings.

Doing good on pre-planning my menu and logging, which helps a lot. Made Instant Pot Yogurt yesterday, but it didn't turn out. That seems to happen about once every three times I make it.

Breakfast Calories kcal Protein g Carbs g Sodium mg
Veggie Omellete with Cheese, 1 serving(s) 311 22 3 395
311 22 3 395
Lunch
Cauliflower Fried Rice, 1 serving(s) 98 7 16 226
Jennie-o - Turkey Burgers, 2 oz 100 8 0 80
198 15 16 306
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Cordon Blue, 1 serving(s) 324 47 2 497
324 47 2 497
Miscellaneous
Power Maxx - Protein Powder - Chocolate, 1 scoop 120 20 4 80
120 20 4 80
Totals 953 104 25 1,278

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

mmsmom
on 2/18/18 5:13 am - Woburn, MA

QOTD: Both, I guess...my immediate family is small, husband, daughter, son-in-law, son and live in girlfriend - oh and 2 dogs, haha. They all mean the world to me. My husband is one of six - his father is alive and they are basically all people who I would not choose to know if we were not related. We have minimal contact with them. I have one sister and she falls in the same category - sometimes I wonder if it's us! I do, however, have alot of contact with cousins on my father's side (a crazy bunch of Italians) and we get together many times through the year. I feel like their kids are my kids true cousins - and that's how they think of them since they are only close with one 1st cousin - who we also adore.

B: went out - 1/2 english, 1 egg, hollidaise

L: slice of fresh bread from the bakery - not nutritionally a good choice but OMG good with Irish butter

D: 1 stuffed shell, veal with proscuitto and cheese, pan sauce

Dessert - almond cookie and 1 choc chip cookie from bakery

E: walked the dog twice in anticipation of the snowstorm

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views