Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 12/8/2018

Gwen M.
on 12/8/18 8:31 am, edited 12/8/18 8:38 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Can't believe no one else has gotten us started today and it's almost noon EST! I got up early this morning for parkrun, but I had to turn around so close to the halfway point due to this uterus pain I've been dealing with for a few years now. It's super aggravating. I got 3 miles in, but I had to walk for a half mile while the pain subsided. Argh.

The rest of my day should be lovely. Lance and I are going out to see Green Book and I'm in a GREAT place with my school work thanks to the dedication during the week. Woo!

QOTD: So many movies are coming back to the theater for anniversaries - the original Superman, Schindler's List, Grease, Twilight, etc. If you could pick one movie from the past to see in the theater on the big screen, what movie would you pick?

1: protein shake
2: not a clue due to the movie timing, I'll take a protein bar, I might just try out the new ice cream place and call that lunch
3: chicken breasts with portobello mushrooms in white wine; cheesy baked gnocchi for the guys

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: run, brrrrrrr

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

mmsmom
on 12/8/18 10:27 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning - Already made a pot of sauce and meatballs, been to 3 stores and am heading upstairs to wrap presents! Busy day. It's about 26 here today - too cold.

QOTD: Gone with the Wind - one of my first at the movies, movies. Still love it.

B: cheerios

L: meatball!

D: meatball!

Snacks: ate a gingerbread girl when I ordered kits at the local gingerbread construction company. If anyone needs to order an adorable gift, this is it. It comes with 6 delicious gingerbread people and all the stuff to decorate them.

E: will walk the dog, that's it.

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 12/8/18 10:58 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Sounds like you have a good day planned Gwen, enjoy!

I have a day without any plans, not sure what to do with myself. Might take Emmy on a hike we haven't done before. I keep hoping for the sun to pop out, doesn't look promising.

QOTD-There was a short period of time in my life that I used the movie theater as a literal escape. I can't tell you how many times I saw Forest Gump. I would like to see it on the big screen again from a place that I am at now, mentally in a better place. I think I would see Forest Gump in a whole new way.

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-Chicken and spinach salad

S-Hot tea

D-Zucchini lasagna with bacon, onion and cheese

E-Possible hike with Emmy

Have a lovely Saturday!

Gwen M.
on 12/10/18 5:04 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I forgot to answer the QOTD!

I'd love to see Shawshank Redemption in the theater, since it came out when I was a senior in high school and I wasn't able to see it in the theater originally. I really feel like I should pick some super awesome special effects movie that really requires a big screen, but I can't think of any that I didn't see in the theater! And that I'd want to see in the theater now.. It might be fun to see the original Star Wars in the theater, but only if it was truly the original version without the subsequent editing. I need Han to shoot first, yo.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views