WATCHA EATING TODAY VSGers? 12 Feb 2019 - TUESDAY

AnnieG522
on 2/12/19 5:25 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning on what once was celebrated as Abe Lincoln's birthday, if you're as old as me!

QOTD: Best valentine received? For me it would be from a young man named Lowell Kinney, whom I taught to read; he was special needs, and about 12, while I was 18. He made the most beautiful Valentine card with red paper and crepe paper ruffles. I've had some lovely ones from my DH over the years, but nothing touched me quite as much as that one.

B: Premier protein shake, w lots of coffee

L: Salad

S: Chobani yogurt

D: Homemade lean chili w low fat cheese

S: ???

I'm not enthused so much about food this week. Just not feeling creative, and we have SO much stuff in the freezer we need to clear out - said all older people every week.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/12/19 6:21 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! Today we are going to dinner with DD at Snook Haven (great name for a restaurant on the water isn't it?).

QOTD: The homemade ones from my children were the best. I don't recall any specific ones much. Valentines Day was never a big holiday for us.

2 Years 10 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years, 2 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese or deli chicken and cottage cheese

D: Out to dinner - maybe catfish

S: sweetened cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 2/12/19 9:50 am - Woburn, MA

good morning, we are awaiting some snow here today... but nothing yet

QOTD: I guess the homemade stuff the kids have done in the past is always great. I still have a laminated doily that my son made, so sweet

B: 1/2 bagel, cored, toasted w/muenster

L: leftover beef tenderloin, asparagus

D: lemon chicken (a new recipe)

E: doubtful

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 2/12/19 9:58 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning, I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! I've been out and shoveled 8 new inches of snow and got the cars moved just in time for my neighbor's plow. I didn't get stuck today, thank goodness. One more night of snow and we get a break for a few days. The temp has gone up to 20 degrees, I am so grateful for that!

QOTD-The best and sweetest Valentine I have ever received was in 6th grade. A boy named Royce Buckingham gave me a plastic pink heart necklace, I didn't even know he liked me. In return I gave him football penny bank.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-scrambled egg with cheese, 1/2 apple with sunbutter

S-Hot tea, 1 chocolate chip cookie(made these for my snow plowing neighbor yesterday)

D-Leftover lasagna insides, steamed asparagus

E-Hike with Emmy

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views