Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday February 16, 2019

Kristi T.
on 2/16/19 10:23 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I rarely start the menu thread because I am usually late to it. Everyone must be busy when it's me that starts it:-) I hope everyone is doing well this morning or afternoon depending on where you are. I didn't have to shovel snow this morning, thank goodness, my body needs a break from it. I see patches of blue sky, so we might see some sun.

I promised my mom homemade cinnamon rolls with maple frosting for Valentines Day, so I started that this morning. I am going to give the majority of them away to get them out of the house fast! Maple frosting is one of my weaknesses. Other than that, not much going on today. Will take Emmy for a hike and take my uncle some rolls.

QOTD-Is there an outdoor toy you would like to have? I would love to have a little ATV with a small snow plow attachment. One that I can use in the winter and also in the summer to drive where my car can't go. I would put a basket on it for Emmy:-)

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Ham and cheese rollup, 1/2 apple with Sunflower butter

S-Hot tea

D-Split pea and ham soup(finally got to make this)

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a safe and peaceful Saturday!

AnnieG522
on 2/16/19 2:43 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Kristi, thank you so much for starting the thread. I was working on the quarterly newsletter I edit for our parish, so didn't move out of my typing area till, well, late.

QOTD-Is there an outdoor toy you would like to have? Does a horse count? I grew up with them, and had horses most of my life, until about 17 years ago. I remarried, and our HOA wouldn't allow them, lol. Boarding up here at Lake Norman is very high, and honestly I like the care and cleaning of horses almost more than competing or riding. I also have vertigo 24/7 since several small strokes, and I'm unsafe at any speed that needs balance. But that would be it. We also sold the sailboat (26' Grampion) this fall; Jim is turning 72, and we are a bit slower than we used to. The grace of aging. A wonderful thing in so many ways.

B: Premier protein shake in my coffee

L: Lovely green salad with 2 oz of thinly sliced leftover filet, and fat free cheese and 4 croutons

S: Graham cracker with a schmear of peanut butter

D: Thin sesame crackers, 1 1/2 oz low fat cheese

S: Chobani yogurt

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Kays
on 2/16/19 3:16 pm
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all- busy day but at least it's Saturday- yay!!!

QOTD: If I could have any summer toy- it would be a pool! I would never get one- I live in Northeast Ohio and would probably never be able to enjoy it due to our erratic weather! This summer was actually the first I went swimming outdoors here over the past 3 summers! The 2 summers prior to last summer were damp and semi-cool. Not hot enough for me to go swimming outside.

M1: eggs, bacon and cheese scramble

M2: grilled chicken breast

M3: grilled chicken breast

S: cheese and salami roll

accountability:I have to really stick to plan today- I messed around and ate a full size candy bar yesterday :(

maxine34us
on 2/17/19 12:36 pm
VSG on 12/12/18

I'm new on her but thanks for the meal ideas

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views