Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, 3/20/2019

Gwen M.
on 3/20/19 7:50 am, edited 3/20/19 7:50 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning, all. I hope everyone is doing well - the daily meal post has been MIA! I spent last weekend with my mom, which was wonderful, and my two new classes started on Monday. These two classes seem like they'll be infinitely better than the last two. Thank goodness, since last term was super demoralizing.

QOTD: What is your weighing routine? Do you weigh every day? Do you have a certain way that you weigh? I weigh (almost) every morning immediately after I go to the bathroom and before I shower and get dressed.

1: protein shake
2: leftover avgolemono
3: not entirely sure - I'm not cooking tonight and I don't really know what's in the fridge since I was out of town all weekend!

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: hopefully some yoga. I haven't been exercising much recently and then I took a hike and played a lot of pingpong over the weekend with no stretching, so my body is a bit unhappy with me!

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 3/20/19 9:47 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! The thread has been a bit slow lately, I hope we can get it going again. I took a few days to help my mom get back on her feet after her cataract surgery. Wasn't anticipating the confusion she experienced with it since there is no general anesthetic, just a relaxant. She is much better now, but it was strange.

We have sun today and it's supposed to get as high as 54 degrees. I wanted so badly to go out and work in the yard but will have to wait until the mounds of snow are gone:-)

QOTD-The battery went out on my scale so I used that as an excuse not to weigh for the past two weeks. I finally got the little tiny battery and low and behold I gained 4 pounds. Good question Gwen, it shows how not keeping a routine can mess with progress. I weigh every morning before I shower and record it on a chart I keep in the bathroom. I also now keep a spare battery in the basket next to the scale!

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Tuna salad w/pickles

S-Hot tea

D-I have Bunko tonight, so will stick to protein forward munchies

E-Hike with Emmy in the sun!

Have a wonderful day!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views