MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/4/12 12:17 am, edited 1/4/12 12:19 am - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
What will become of me in 2012? I have asked myself this question at least 50 times the past couple days. I know that this year brings big changes for me...I am definitely going through a metamorphosis in all aspects not just physically. My catalyst is the new year because it inspires me to be a better person. And don't mistake me for one of those people who always has a silly New Year's resolution. I definitely never make resolutions until now. I did not go out for NYE, and I didn't celebrate, and I also didn'****ch anything on TV about NYE. I didn't want to celebrate until my surgery day. To me, myself at this point is fading away as that surgery day gets closer, I am shedding my old skin, figuratively. I have been on strike from celebration since Halloween, if any of you remember I wrote a post refusing to celebrate until I finally got my surgery. So I have stuck to my promise and really can't wait to start celebrating again, but celebrating my new life. Yesterday I made a mental list of new things I can't wait to experience and old things I can't wait to do again once I get closer and eventually make it to my goal weight.

New Things:

-Wear knee high boots comfortably (this includes UGGS)
-Finally take a good Driver's License picture
-Wear a bikini (yes I have NEVER done this)
-Wear a belt
-Being able to wear cute suits to work and not looking like an old lady
-To get a brazilian wax and not be ashamed (ok...I was too chicken before because I felt fat not because of pain LOL)
-Wear shorts (hate shorts because they always looked weird on me...maybe because I was too big to wear them)
-Dress like a **** at the club (but only once!!! and only because I have never done it and always wanted to know what it felt like to be stared at...even by dogs LOL)
-Go to my high school reunion a different person...and shock everyone heehee in a good way

Old Things:

-Go to an amusement park without worrying if I'll fit in the rides
-Go to the beach and wear beachwear...not clothes to hide myself
-Wear high heels all night without getting tired
-Sit on the floor and play with my son without not being able to get up or my legs going numb
-Fit into any booth and not having to worry if I will
-Not being afraid to step on the scale at the Doctor's office
-Not having to shop at Plus Size stores or in the Plus Size section only
-Hold my son for a longer time without getting tired
-Play at the park with my son
-Have my old sex life stamina back (LOL...had to add this one...you all know its true!)
-Wear cute underwear again
-Show my legs again!
-Do things without losing my breath
-Paint my toenails
-Not be embarassed when I run into people from my past

I can't really think of anymore...I would also like to tell all my haters to kiss my a** but I think I'll let KARMA do it for me. What things do you pre-op or fresh post-op girls can't wait to do? xoxo...

NOTHING tastes as GOOD as SKINNY FEELS...

Starting Pre-Op Weight: 305     Weight On Day of Surgery: 297 

MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/4/12 12:48 am - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
OH! I forgot to mention crossing my legs LOL

M. Nguyen
on 1/4/12 6:55 am - TX
GREAT THINGS FOR YOU in 2012, THAT is for sure ^_^. Congrats on your success so far! hang in there and girl you are BOMBSHELL STATUS! I have yet to get a Brazilian wax. It sounds painful! lol

MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/7/12 5:21 pm - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
yes! thank u for the compliment babydoll...we are both bombshells! :)

superchickk51
on 1/5/12 1:16 pm
 I have to say all of those thing would be bad ass cant wait to do them maybe this summer. But I would wanna dress like a skanky teenager all the time lol, when i'm not at work. and get a stripper pole for my husband.  have grandma watch my son more. 

MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/7/12 5:20 pm - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
hell yah...me too i was just holding back to be lady like lol but **** yeah release the pole LOL!

superchickk51
on 1/8/12 4:25 am
 This is the prime of our lifes lets just have fun with it. I missed out on some of my teenage stuff. I'm ready to act like for for a little while. I love the pink and black cloths combo, I want a checkered belt. I knowI'm a dork but who cares, i'm only in my mid 20s. Ii'm starting to feel old

MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/10/12 1:08 am - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
same here i feel frumpy bumpy and no matter what i do i cant feel fresh again...i really want to wear super short tight dresses and 6 inch heels...the stuff i used to wear lol aint no shame in my game haha.

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 450 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2179 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4091 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6651 views