Great Shopping day

loverofcats
on 4/1/11 12:56 am
Boy, can I relate to the girls shrinking. About 1.5 months ago, I finally went in and was measured for a new bra. The new bra felt great, but after one-two weeks, the cup size started feeling large again, so I didn't use the other two bras that I had bought. Last weekend, I took the other 2 bras back and was remeasured. I was down another band size to 34C. I started at about a band size of a tight 42. Even with minimal weight loss, the body keeps changing and shrinking. I'm down into a friggin size 2 Petite, which completely blows me away. I may have to start looking into junior sizes, but I think the styles are too young for me.

Keep on truckin, and those size 8 pants will fit you. :)
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Lee ~
on 4/1/11 4:41 am - CA
Gail darling, head straight to the junior department.  Some of the favorite things that I wore over the last year were juniors.  They have great styles and you'll look perky and ready for spring.

I too started in a 42 tight.  I couldn't freakin believe it.  I don't know if I'm a 34 now or not.  I'm small around that band.  I just measured under my breasts and I'm a little under 30".  How the heck can I be so small there and have such a huge tushie?  Unfreakinbelievable!!

You are one tiny gal in those 2 petities.  When are you coming in for your haircut this month?  Let's try to meet up to walk please.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

loverofcats
on 4/1/11 5:47 am
I think I will look in the junior department today, since I am off work. My next hair appointment is next Fri, 4.8.11 at 2 pm, so I wouldn't be done, until about 3:30 pm. My support group meeting is that night at 6 pm in Fremont, so I don't think I would be able to make it, but I could always come to Oakland on a different Friday. It isn't that far, especially, when one considers how far I'll drive to go shopping (outlets) or to have a Peet's latte.
     "          

Lee ~
on 4/1/11 6:21 am - CA
LOL, what outlets are you going to?  Nancy and I are hitting the Nordsrom Rack and Eileen Fisher in Hayward after our lake walk today.

Let's plan for you to come meet us all for a Friday walk one week,  then maybe we can spend some time together and have dinner.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

loverofcats
on 4/2/11 12:43 am
I've been up to the Vacaville outlets a few times, but this morning I'm going to go to Napa. If I can get an early start, I can miss some of the traffic on Hwy 29. Yesterday, I was tired and went to Whole Foods and did some other errands instead.

I would love to get together on a Friday for a walk and perhaps, dinner. Sounds like fun.
     "          

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 294 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 419 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 480 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 500 views