Menus and Miles Saturday April 2nd

Roz !!!!
on 4/1/11 9:27 pm, edited 4/2/11 7:44 am - Butler, PA
Good Morning LW's!!!   Enjoying breakfast at the Drury Inn in Columbus, OH.  I don't know how these parents get their little ones up so early so they can compete at 9:00.  My DD has her 2 older girls that cheer and then they new little one and she had to get them up at 5:30 in order to get them ready and meeting at 8. 

B:  1/2 slice of waffle with SF syrup and 1/2 biscuit with susage gravy (enjoyed every bite)
Protein:  Syntrax Lemon Tea with flavoring
L:   Not Much to choose from.  It's a long walk to the food cout and we are short on time
      DH and I split a chicken and fry basket.  I ate the smallest piece and about 10 fries...Good
      we are doing a lot of walking
Protein:  Syntrax (Matrix) Mint Cookie and GNC Chocolate  46 grams
D:
Protein:  Syntrax Lemon Tea with flavoring
S:

Short version today because I don't know how to cut/paste on this mini netbook...LOL

I'll check in tonight...have a great Saturday!!!!!
D:

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 4/1/11 9:31 pm - VA
Y'all have fun today. Good luck!

I don't know what today holds either. I've already had 2 protein coffees and working on a 3d. Finished a bowl of Fage yogurt w/ blueberries. Morning vitamins are done.

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 4/2/11 7:48 am - Butler, PA
I'm going to miss my night time yogurt.  I've got to increase my Protein to make up for the carbs that I'm eating. 

We only brought our 5 half year teams so it's going to be all fun with the granddaughters and no winning this weekend.  DH took 2 of them swimming and him and 1 DGD got a rash for some strange reason.

Roz

on Maintenance

loverofcats
on 4/3/11 1:06 am
Roz, have you tried adding some protein powder to your yogurt?? I do that, so that it boosts the protein content and the carbs in yogurt (Greek) aren't that much.
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Mama477
on 4/1/11 9:57 pm
rozzzzzzzz!!!! You are so close to me!!! Wish my DD didnt have the flu or I would hunt you down!! Bummer! Good luck to your cheer babies!!
Roz !!!!
on 4/2/11 7:55 am - Butler, PA
AWE,,,we are actually in the Drury Inn in Grove City, OH but competeing at the Convention Center in Columbus. 

WOW...Hope your DD starts feeling better.  Ours are all taking naps right now before we head out to get something to eat.

Roz

on Maintenance

rebecca_ann
on 4/2/11 2:53 am
good morning. the weather has been in the 80's for the last 2 weeks and i woke up today and it's cold and windy....i guess i won't be riding my bike today!

b-protein smoothie (a-mazing!!!) (25)
l-protein shake (30)
d-chicken breast, spinach salad with bell peppers (27)
s-macadamia nuts (2)

vits and water, not sure on exercise yet but tanning is a must today

Roz !!!!
on 4/2/11 11:04 am - Butler, PA
I need to know how to make a really good protein shake!  I haven't been able to drink any that I've made so far because the thickness always makes me gag, but I just took a sip on DH's chocolate shake it went down so easy.

Good Totals!

Roz

on Maintenance

rebecca_ann
on 4/2/11 1:13 pm
Roz, I'm very picky about protein drinks but this one I love...the carbs are a little high from fruit but it's worth it. I used a scoop of vanilla protein powder, 4oz soy milk, handful of ice, 1C of frozen strawberries and a small banana all in the blender. This was quite a bit and I only drank a little more than half. You can't taste the protein at all!
Amy P.
on 4/2/11 7:21 am - Liberty Lake, WA
I just wanted to say thank you for posting the type of protein shakes you have all been using. I'm on still on liquids only, but including pre-op it has been five weeks and I think I will gag if I have to have another chocolate shake.

After reading your menus the other day, I went online and bought some samples, including the fuzzy navel. WOW...I think I may now actually survive!  Thank you so much for the suggestions!
                                HT 5'3"~HW 218~SW 208~GW 125

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 415 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views