a good week....

Amy P.
on 6/10/11 3:50 am - Liberty Lake, WA

What a good week and I am going to keep focusing on the positives and blessings in my life!

Yesterday I had a great 3mo check up and today visited with the ortho surgeon and they are "roundtabling" some options for me and my hip to keep me from needing a total hip...at least for now. Now they just need to see if my insurance will cover some of their more experimental ideas!

And today is my beautiful daughter's 8th birthday!  Hard to believe she is this old already.  My parents are driivng up tonight to spend the weekend, fortunately they will get to miss us taking 7 giggly girls roller skating!!

Here is a picture we took the other night during our nightly walks down by the river.  We are buying new bikes this weekend and the DH has finally agreed that this will be a great alternative exercise plan for us.----ok, never mind, I can't get the photo to insert. Any techies out there?? Please reply and tell me how :)

I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!!
Amy
                                HT 5'3"~HW 218~SW 208~GW 125

Stacey N.
on 6/10/11 6:08 am - Chesapeake, VA
Upload to your profile first, open new tab and copy and paste into the message.... Congrats on all the good news and happy B-day to your daughter!
Price S.
on 6/10/11 12:15 pm - Mills River, NC
Good for you.  Can't wait to see your pictures.  Wish I could help but I am pretty challenged with that too.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 414 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views