scope update

Patti Johnson
on 8/5/11 1:02 pm - Mooers, NY
Had my scope today ad there is no ulcer. i have to see dr. on wednesday to see what he wants to do next. All i know is this pain is doubling me over and I can't take any more !
  Patti Surgery date June 2,2011
BW -242 SW-219 CW-204 Goal - 120            
MajorMom
on 8/5/11 7:40 pm - VA
I'm so sorry you don't have an answer and you're in pain. Makes me wonder if you have a kink or your intestine is telescoping on itself. I'll keep swinging lizards. Please keep us posted. 
((gentle hugs))

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Mrs.M
on 8/5/11 8:49 pm
Oh my, I'm so sorry you are in pain.  It's so hard to be positive when our bodies are fighting us.  I hope they find an answer soon so you can move comfortably again.  Swinging those lizards for you.
Janet

Patti Johnson
on 8/5/11 8:53 pm - Mooers, NY
Thank you Janet and Gina
Price S.
on 8/5/11 9:35 pm - Mills River, NC
no ulcer is a good thing, now they just have to find out what is causing this.  I know this wasn't what you signed up for.  Hopefully you will have a good weekend while waiting for Wed to see what is next.  I'm swinging for you.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Mama477
on 8/5/11 9:59 pm
Sorry you are going through this!!!
Hugs
Meg
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

italianspice
on 8/5/11 11:49 pm - Eastlake, OH
So sorry you are going through this Patty. Swinging lizards that the doc can find out soon whats making you have so much pain.
Hang in there.

~Maria
Ruthie D.
on 8/6/11 12:10 am - Mayer, AZ
Aw honey, that's horrible! 

I'm a fairly pro active person and Wednesday is five days from now.  That is TOO long to be in pain like that.  If it were me, I would make sure the surgeon's office knew the results of the scope by calling into the emergency number and telling them how the pain is tremendous.  Otherwise, the surgeon is going to assume everything is okay. Whoever takes his calls needs to relay the info tto the surgeon on call that the scope was clear and you are still in tremendous pain. 

Gina is right.  There could be another issue going on that needs addressed now.  But you've gotta take the wheel and tell them it's not better.  Waiting one more day could make it worse.  At least give them the info and let them advise you... prescribe meds or whatever.

Good luck and keep us posted. 

ruthie
       LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 8/6/11 12:47 am
Hope u feel better soon.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Patti Johnson
on 8/6/11 1:52 am - Mooers, NY
The kick in the ass to all of this is it was my RNY surgeon who scoped me. When he's finished, he never tells my husband anything it is the nurse who talks to him.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 317 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 439 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 502 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 523 views