Headed into the ER!

Kaysmommy
on 8/6/11 11:08 am - Silver City, NM
I'm still throwing up all the time. Since yesterday every ounce of water drink comes up too. Im waiting till my daughter is in bed since my husband is nothing but annoyed by me, and being pissy with my daughter too. If I have to stay a while I know my sister in law can come get my daughter. I just want to feel better already, I don't want to lose weight by throwing up constantly, im miserable.
Lee ~
on 8/6/11 11:14 am - CA
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having so much difficulty.  I hope that they can fix you right up.  Please let us know how you're doing.

Feel better!!  We'll all be swinging critters for you.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

2BSheila
on 8/6/11 11:40 am - Nashville, TN
I am so sorry that you are having these problems.  I know this is not what you signed up for, but try to remember that you are still in the very early post op phase.  They told you that you had alot of swelling, and swelling does eventually go down.  But I'd suggest that you pack a bag and be ready to stay a few days.  I know that's not what you want to hear, but you probably need more than one bag of IV fluids.  Call your sister, and believe that this will get better, it's just a very rough start to this journey.  You are in my prayers.  And we are all here for your support!

Sheila

Price S.
on 8/6/11 12:06 pm - Mills River, NC
Oh yuck.  I'm swinging for you.  Get better soon.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Kermit P.
on 8/6/11 12:13 pm
I have been wondering how you were doing and had hoped things were going better.  Make sure that they check for a stricture......sometimes these have to be dilated several times before they stick.  Praying that you get through this okay and can survive your husband's dismay.......I know you didn't need this!!!!

Hang in there.....eventually this will be a bad memory and things will be better soon!!!

~~Jennifer
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
msridman
on 8/6/11 2:23 pm - GA
So sorry you are going through this... I wish I knew why men expressed fear and sadness via pissy... at least my husband does sometimes....it certainly doesn't make it better... keep us posted.. Prayers for you and your family..

Ruthie D.
on 8/6/11 6:24 pm - Mayer, AZ
You'll be in good hands.  Please let us hear from you as soon as possible.  Good luck!
       LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
Eliza55
on 8/6/11 9:00 pm - PA
Take care, and know that we're all here behind you.
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

MajorMom
on 8/6/11 9:06 pm - VA
I sure don't like to hear this but I'm glad you're taking yourself off to the ER for help. So many folks will suffer alone and take no action. Please keep us posted and know that we're thinking of you today.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

kimberly_gr
on 8/6/11 9:17 pm
I hope they were able to fix you up in the ER.  I'm sorry you're having this awful experience after surgery.

Let us know what they find please.
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 295 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 420 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 480 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 500 views