Quick update

bowknot
on 1/16/12 8:23 am
The truth is I decided to add the breast lift because of your experience. Since I figured I would end up doing it anyway, I might as well get it done now.

Yes, my doctor is doing lipo too. I have these indentations at my hip bone on both sides. He's going to fill them in with my own fat and smooth out my hip to thigh curvature.

I got all marked up at my appointment today. It is amazing how much loose skin he's planning on removing. It is hard to imagine myself without it.

Kay
Jody ***
on 1/16/12 8:27 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Awww... glad I could help with a positive experience.  I also had implants - gotta tell you - I LOVE my girls... they're the best part of my body.

I saw on TV there's a new procedure kinda like a freezing liposuction - where they freeze the fat cells and your body absorbs them.  I did a little research on it but nothing conclusive.  There is a facility in MI that does it but its 4 hrs from here.  Of course they're not going to give you a price unless you go in for a consult...

Whenever I talk about something like this my BF cringes.. and says "you want MORE scars?"  LOL.. tell him lipo doesn't give scars but has a LOT of pain... again, he cringes...  what we do for our vanity, huh?  Or maybe I'm just nuts...

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 293 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 419 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 479 views