Stomach Cramping.

Kaysmommy
on 2/1/12 4:26 am - Silver City, NM
So 2 nights ago I started getting really bad cramping in my lower stomach.  They feel like really bad diarrhea cramping.  But its not diarrhea, Im pretty regular and everything there is normal.  The first night it started I took some Tylenol PM and went to bed and it was gone in the morning.  Well last night the cramping came back.  Tylenol PM did not work, I was up all night in pain.   I put a call in a little while ago to my surgeons nurse.  I want to know if I should go in there, or call my PCM.   The cramping gets spikes of bad pain, then dulls but is still there.   I am hydrated, have high protein, good on my vitamins, food is staying down.   I dont know what it could be, its not near my TOM either.   The nurse said she would page my surgeon but he is in the OR all day.   I just want the pain to stop, I get so worried because all the complications I had in the beginning.  Had anyone had cramping like this?

Aimee

MajorMom
on 2/1/12 5:40 am - VA
I haven't but I sure hope you feel better and get some answers. Please keep us posted.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 2/1/12 8:17 am - Mills River, NC
Could it be gas?  That is the only kind of cramping feeling I get.  Try some gax-x.  Meanwhile, i'm swinging for you.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Panda ..
on 2/1/12 10:07 am
Kaysmommy
on 2/1/12 12:49 pm - Silver City, NM
Thanks ladies.   Im still having the cramps, and never got a call back from my surgeons office.   I did try some gas x in case it was gas, but it didn't help anything.   In the morning Im going to call again after I drop my daughter off at school.   If they dont have anything to say about it IM going to the ER.  That way my surgeon will know Im there and Im sure he will tell the ER docs what to look for, and probably come up and see me, or at least send one of the interns or residents up to see me.    The cramps are getting higher up in the stomach now, and come on pretty sharp, then go back to dull pain. 
Lee ~
on 2/1/12 1:55 pm - CA
 I wonder if it could be your gallbladder?  I'm sorry you are hurting and hope its already getting better.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views