Looking for someone like me!

demig
on 7/21/13 10:32 am - NC
VSG on 02/14/14

It has been so nice to hear from everyone. I love hearing everyone else's story. Each of you have a unique perspective. Thanks for sharing!

PrincessPR
on 7/21/13 12:58 pm
VSG on 12/17/13

I'm in a similar situation!!! My BMI is barely over 40 with no co-morbidities. Although I'm definitely obese, I'm a size 16 and everyone thinks I should just try another diet, little more will power, go on one more walk, and if all else fails, embrace my body and be a happy plus size girl. The point is to NOT develop co-morbidities right?? LOL!!! I don't want to wait until I have life threatening problems to get the help I need!!! I've struggled and yo-yo'd with my weight for 25 years. Time to end this stupid roller coaster!!!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” ~Vince Lombardi   Join me and help those with cancer!!!

Roz !!!!
on 7/24/13 5:44 am - Butler, PA

Congrats on making a decision that is going to better your life!!!! 

My husband and oldest daughter fought me on this clear up until they took me into surgery.  My daughter even asked the surgeon how old he was and how many surgeries he had performed.  Now my DH loves it and my DD is jealous.....LOL.  

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 294 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 419 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 480 views
Still kickin'...