68.4 lbs left to lose

HippieDreads
on 12/7/16 4:49 am

I'm so excited over my loss so far. I can't believe that almost four years out I am finally losing the weight. My goal is 140 and it's so close I can taste it. I'm so proud of all I've done so far and can't keep it to myself. I want to let everyone know that it's possible even long after you think the ship has passed. I would have never believed that I didn't ruin it for myself after failing the surgery. But it seems the surgery hasn't given up on me. A little restriction and I'm doing wonderful. No more snacking, no more carbs, no more cravings. I just live this life and don't put much thought into it. I write on my fitness pal every morning what I'm going to eat and I check it through out the day to make sure I'm on track and adjust it where I need but I'm really doing wonderful. I can't believe how much easier it is than I thought it was going to be. I feel incredible. Like  a real live person again. I can breathe again. I can move again. I'm me again. I'm much bigger than I should be but I'm a lot smaller than I could be. 68 lbs, that's it just 68 lbs and I will be at goal. Can you imagine waiting four years and feeling like it would never happen then being this close and seeing it come to fruition. I'm so excited. I can do this. We all can. 

Price S.
on 12/7/16 4:59 am - Mills River, NC

good for you.  It sounds like you have come into a lifestyle that works for you.  That is what it is all about. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

HippieDreads
on 12/7/16 5:01 am

Thank you.

Roz !!!!
on 12/8/16 12:40 pm - Butler, PA

Super Excited for up!!!  You are an inspiration to those who think it's too late to try again!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 297 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 422 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 483 views
Still kickin'...