Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness

Recent Posts

Adrienne M.
on 11/10/09 3:37 am - La Vergne, TN
Topic: Hello
 Hi to everyone......looks like this board is as slow as I am ..........back looking at OH though as I have been depressed and overeating and having my first significant weight gain. Big kick in the butt for me.
Truly Trina
on 5/21/09 10:47 am - Nashville, TN
Topic: RE: Protein Bars
Hi Erika,

Thank you for helping my friend Barb.  I wasn't sure what it was she was looking for.  Thanks again.

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

barbiej
on 5/14/09 12:19 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Yea, your right!!!! And I remember Wendy  Wu say'n somethin' about the Snickers protein bars. Like ya'll I have my blaaaa days that nothin' sounds good. Then others days I can't find what sounds good. Does this mean the same thing? oops......myspace comments
Friends Forever MySpace CommentsBarb

barbiej
on 5/14/09 12:15 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Topic: Hey ya'll
Wait'n on an e-mail from lil bro. But it's like this, I've got even since my rny acid reflux. (gerd) yes the surgery helped some and the food changes have helped. But  my lil brother that lives in Seattle, was tell'n me about a grinder you can use to take the  acid out of the coffee. That is wonderful, I love my coffee, even if it is decaf...... but I still have this thing..... go'n on.... he said the cost was $35.00 not bad huh!!! But like usual when I'm wait'n on somethin'n it happens very slow. LOL

myspace codes Myspace
Comments

Barb

ErikaAnn
on 5/13/09 10:42 am - MT. JULIET, TN
Hey Guys!  I thinnk Barb is referring to me talking about Click.  It is on Jenn Angus's preferred protein drink list and I LOVE it.  The web site is www.drinkclick.com

But I'm going to try some protein bars someone said were at Sam's Club that tasste like Snickers!

The cheese and almonds probably are better, but a "Snickers" every now and then sounds good!

2Corinthians 5:7

Truly Trina
on 5/11/09 9:18 am - Nashville, TN
Topic: I have a favor to ask. Can you help?

I have a favor to ask. If someone sees or talks to Georgia at one of the Vanderbilt support group meetings would you please get a message to her for me?

Would you tell her to please please please call Trina back again. The phone number where she can be contacted was not legible on the message and I need her to call me back…..

And so you won’t feel slighted I will tell you like I told Denise, if you do this for me I will pay you in dimes and shine your shoes for one week…

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss

Truly Trina
on 5/11/09 9:01 am - Nashville, TN
Do you know how happy I am to see you post..  OMG!!!  You are a sight for sore eyes...  Dang girlfriend...  I have missed you like crazy...

Maybe Erika will post about it...  I am not sure what you are talking about......   Oh Erika.....  We need you please....LOL  

I was telling Denise that there are some Vanderbilt surgeries coming up and that she had to meet us in the cafeteria for lunch and she said she would love to meet the gang for lunch...  So we gotta be rounding up the folks soon to go and harass I mean meet Denise in the Vandy Cafe....

miss_you.gif Miss you so Much image by Robinson0878

barbiej
on 5/11/09 7:16 am, edited 5/11/09 7:16 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Topic: RE: Just wondering......

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Susan, hope you are hav'n a  wonderful time gett'n info, for your prep. in order for your surgery. Wow you've got alot to look forward to!!!! I am over a yr out. and do'n great, as Ms Erika said Dr. Richards and his staff was god sent. I just put everything in his and the good lord's hands and they took care of me. With the wonderful support of the groups and of course my wonderful mut. family as well as my family and friends. Well I can just say I am blessed beyond belief.  As you will be too.  I did come out with no tubes, nor did I have to go to ICU,  I did have heparin shots, but ya know, they took great care of me. I was up and at em' fast and furious like. Go in with a positive and you will come out the same way. And it sounds as though you are on the right track. Do what they say and follow them to the letter, you'll do great my dear. And Congrats, just keep us updated. Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Friendship Comments
Barb

barbiej
on 5/11/09 6:59 am, edited 5/11/09 7:00 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Topic: RE: Keep It Real
Thank you sweetie, lots of folks don't realize that protein bars taken in is really not to be taken lightly. Actually if your not careful, it can become  somewhat unsafe. I can't get pass at least 1/2 of one. At a sitt'n. I'm done. I guess to, I find one that taste great in one or two bites, then my brain takes over and oooo meeee not as good as I thought!!!!! Whats up with that?://www.dazzlejunction.com" title="Myspace Comments" target="_blank">Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com Hug Comments
Barb

barbiej
on 5/11/09 6:43 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Hi sweets, as for my own case , I prefer not to eat protein bar, unless it's a just have toooooo. But I've been know, just on ooocasions to eat one, but I've not found a great value to me with them. I get more out of my vitamins, and foods, as I watch to try to make to the right choices. But just in case ya know there is that mix protein drank. Oh I thank that EriKa was talk'n about something the other day. But I didn't catch it all. I was sceem'n through the back read'n and there it was the darl'n with great info. She also had a web site. I sure wish she would post that again!!! Lov ya'll BarbFacebook Layouts Get Free Facebook Graphics