VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » well senility has s...

well senility has some value ...

diane S.
on 11/29/10 10:03 am
So tpday I go to the art studio where there is often food and treats and I do pretty well avoiding the stuff.Actually some of it is sort of scary because you don't know how long its been sitting around.  But today there was a HOMEMADE PECAN PIE!  Now that was the subject of the only serious  food funeral I had and something I have a real weakness for. Always a holiday tradition at our house but i just decided not to make it this year. So there it was in all its sweetness. And someone said "oh now you can eat anything so have a slice" and I was really tempted and thought i would get a little sliver later. But guess what. I got busy and just plain FORGOT it was out there. So an aging brain has some value I guess. forgot to eat my favorite thing. Pre sleeve I probably would have become very obsessed about it and come home and made one. But now, nnnnnaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....D

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

sassyscorpio
on 11/29/10 10:54 am
Pecan pie is hard to resist. That's what I had on Thanksgiving. yum yum. Luckily it stayed at my friend's house.

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

dec721
on 11/29/10 8:48 pm - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
HAHAHAHAHA!!!  Good for you!

--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!