VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » NSV???? or Problem?...

NSV???? or Problem????

diane S.
on 2/1/11 1:20 am
Ha Ha Brandilyn, I had the feeling you have some experience with alien abduction. My husband insists he was left on this planet by aliens and he awaits their return. No "probes" as far as I know but you never know.  Actually, my body kind of looks like an alien now - some star trek character with wrinkly cardassian skin. but i am so happy to be rid of the weight i don't much care.  maybe some aliens will come and get me to "harvest" some extra skin.

Years ago I had  a surgery on one hand and wore a very odd looking brace screwed into one finger and tension with little rubber bands. I told everyone i was abducted by aliens and it was a Borg implant.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/11 2:39 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
I used to live in Roswell, and boy did my butt hurt! 

ha to your husband.  My mama told me the Houston Police left me on her doorstep.  Close to aliens, but not quite. :}
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/31/11 10:38 pm
it's a whole new body, isn't it?  do you have "deep armpits" yet?  course, if you aren't shaving them you may not notice.  and then there is all the bones, lookit them! feel them!

wheeee!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/11 11:12 pm - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Stupid deep armpits and racing stripe pithair. 
diane S.
on 2/1/11 1:23 am
yep, i found this out too. Don't remember this from 40 years ago when i was maybe 10 lbs above current weight. But i live in hippie land where no one shaves anything except maybe half their head and the other half is purple. Diane

moparmemaw
on 2/1/11 9:39 am - IA
I'd go into the bathroom to check it out, but here in Iowa it's so darned cold that I'm snuggled under an electric throw and I'm not moving until it's time to go to bed....where the electric mattress pad is already warming the bed.  Maybe this spring I'll look for the beating of my heart. 

Wanda
Some people might not support my WLS decision. 
Those people remind me of slinkys. Not good for much but it would would bring a smile to my face if someone pushed them down the stairs.

Ticker includes Pre-op weight loss 24 lb. 

diane S.
on 2/1/11 1:26 pm
Yikes, I remember those midwestern winters but this one sounds like one of the all time worst. But just think of all the extra calories you are burning just to maintain body temperature.

Want to know a good thing? We bought this thing at the pet store called a "Snuggle Safe" when our dog had puppies. Its a plastic disc about the size of a frizbee and you heat it in the microwave for about 4 minutes and then it stays warm for a good 7 hours. But it is not so hot it could hurt the pups. Well the pups are long gone but I heat that thing and put it in my own bed or put my feet on it when i am at the computer.  Stay warm. Diane

moparmemaw
on 2/1/11 9:17 pm - IA
Boy I needed that Snuggle Safe when we were going to our son's football games.  My feet always got sooooo cold no matter how much I wore.  I would buy those heat packs that you squeeze until they get warm and stick them down in my socks.  But they didn't last very long.  We only got about 8 inches of snow.  That's on top of at least a foot already on the ground.  But eastern Iowa and Illinois just got wholloped.  We were in Illinois over the weekend.  Got out in the nick of time. 
Wanda
Some people might not support my WLS decision. 
Those people remind me of slinkys. Not good for much but it would would bring a smile to my face if someone pushed them down the stairs.

Ticker includes Pre-op weight loss 24 lb.