VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » howdy neighbors!!!!...

howdy neighbors!!!!!!

anninva
on 5/13/11 6:43 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
hi all,

just popped over the fence to say hi.  just celebrated 4 mos and panicked that my "honeymoon" is soon to be over and then i will screw things up!!!!!  i know i can always leap the moat and come see you all though.  in fact, i think i'll do some browsing now!  (((((((hugs))))))

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Marie B.
on 5/13/11 7:44 am - Pitman, NJ
VSG on 09/20/10 with
 Nice to see ya.  Join in any time!
Highest weight ever recorded: 224lbs.    Surgery weight: 194 lbs.
Goal range:  130-135 lbs.
  Lowest:119.7   Current weight 142lbs Height: 5' 2" almost

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/11 7:52 am
Welcome Anni!  I think you will keep losing after the 6 month mark.  A lot of us are past our 6 months and  still losing...it has been slower and harder, but you can do it by sticking to the game plan and keeping your head in the game!  Come by and see us anytime!
sam1am
on 5/13/11 8:27 am
You're just a newbie at 4 months, plenty of time left for you!  Nice to have you here!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

diane S.
on 5/14/11 3:25 am
hey, visit any time. and at 4 months you are still in the honeymoon so make the most of it.i actually slowed down at 4 or 5 months but speeded up after increasing protein and lost faster as i got thinner. go figure. think i just became naturally more active plus the protein increase to 80 g for awhile. anyway, check in often.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/