VSG Maintenance Group

New to group

mylastchance
on 5/20/11 3:26 am
Hello to you all,
Hoping to find good ideas to help put me back on the better track to getting my last few lbs off.  Have been fighting these little monsters for months and am really trying to get back to basics. 
Looked back through my food tracker to see what I was doing in the beginning and am going to incorporate those same guidelines and get this under control. 
I hope to get to know some of you through this site and follow you through your continuing journeys.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

diane S.
on 5/20/11 11:22 am
Welcome to our group. If you go through older posts you will see this topic again and again - getting off track and getting a fresh start. So look through and see what gems you find.

Since you are less than a year out, you should probably do nothing more than re-commit to your program and track food now and cut the carbs. And my surgeon told me to up the protein by another 10 g to 80 when i was losing slowly. that seemed to work. Seems like everybody goes through a phase where they slide some and its up to us to catch it and take some action before too many old bad habits come back.

Even if you are not at goal there is a lot to be learned in this group so please participate.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 11:20 am
Welcome to the maint forum.  Many of us are struggling to get those last few stubborn pounds off. 

Great job in getting so much weight off.  You've done awesome!!!