VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Whoot ! New Protein...

Whoot ! New Protein Drink/Pudding makes me cackle with glee!

laurak712
on 5/22/11 5:54 am - New Braunfels, TX
I think we're further apart than that.  I am in Rockwall Ranch which is at 1863 & 3009.  I'm closer to Natural Bridge Caverns.  But still, for living out in the sticks we aren't that far apart.  Heck my closest grocery store is 10 miles.

Height 5' 7

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/11 8:50 am
OK, we're 6-7 miles apart.  I'm in Rim Rock, off of 1863. Do you shop at the Bulverde HEB, or the Walmart/Heb on 35/3009?  I go to the Randolph Commissary or the Bulverde HEB.
Nick E.
on 5/20/11 11:46 pm - Duluth, GA
You may want to explore my most recent habit. I dicovered the McDonald's McCafe Non Fat No Sugar Latte and Capucino's are a good source of 10-11 g of protein and low calories per large serving 20Oz. You can get them hot of cold.

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 12:16 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
*chuckle*  You are a nice human to suggest, but my rule is to only hit a drive through on vacation :} 

But!  I will keep that in mind for when we are traveling!  Thank you Nick!
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 6:45 am
Why is it that all these great products everyone posts don't have ingredients lists anywhere online?  Are they proprietary????  GGGGRRRR

Looks great, but you know me, I need the ingredients to know weather it's safe for consumption. 
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 8:27 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
?  But it does on netrition, babygirl.

Ingredients: Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumen, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lipid Blend (safflower oil, olive oil, borage oil, evening primrose oil), Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Potassium Chloride, Potassium Posphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Molybdenum Glycinate, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate, Maltodextrin, Zinc Oxide, Selenomethione, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Cyanocobalamin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose (Splenda brand).

taddaaaa

is it safe for you?
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 10:40 am
YES, I can consume this!!!  It's safe!!!!!

You are better at finding the info than me!  I spent considerable time googling it and just ended up frusterated.  I'm so on this.  It sounds great.  Thank you!!!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/11 1:05 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with

Honestly, I only quickly really knew where that was *only* because I bought it from Netrition and had gone through all of the ingredients as a part of my sorting out which product was a better option, nutritionally and cost effectively. 

But always remember that netrition.com is a great place to find nutritional information, because for every product they sell, you can look further down the page and it gives you an option to see all of that information!  yaaay information!! 

Then, if somewhere has it cheaper, you can always buy it somewhere else, but not everywhere has all the information a person could *possibly* need! 

You are very welcome honeypie!

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 10:55 am
I like the idea of it being thick and pudding like and keeping the belly full for longer than an hour.  I need real food an hour after a shake.  So they sell the sample packets at GNC?

I'm having one of those lazy days that in the past before wheat allergy diagnoses and before VSG, I would have layed around the house and ate pastries all day......all day..... (entenmanns cream cheese coffee cake would be my weapon of choice and I could eat an entire one all by myself). Thank God for VSG and allergies, I am safe from myself.
diane S.
on 5/21/11 11:23 am
so where do you buy this stuff and the cake batter stuff?   Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/