VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » What is different w...

What is different when you reach the magic goal??

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/11 11:15 pm
Hey Peanut butter and jelly girl, I was looking for a different song when I stumbled upon this one and thought about your post.  I should be embarrassed for posting it....it's totally freakin' sappy.....but what the hay.  It fits your post perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfTieVPjN7E

I totally get it though.  You are going to need another goal, another challenge after you get to your goal weight.  After a football team wins the superbowl, what do they do?  They gear up for the next season, they don't stop just because they reached their goal by winning.  I like the idea of building serious muscle myself.  That will be my goal.  I will concentrate on exercise.

Here's a cool goal example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzbmI6-YSnQ
PokerSushi
on 5/27/11 10:32 am - Canada

Ohh, Patty, you and I have had the exact same experience. I was 3 lbs above goal for a million years.  Yes, one million.  People kept saying what does it matter, 3 lbs is like a hair cut and a nail clipping away from goal, but I needed to see that number.  

Finally...finally...I saw it.  AND.....meh.  I didn't even post it here for a couple of weeks.  

I'm just continuing what I was doing, not much that's different at all.  People are saying they think I'm still losing but my scale has put me at .5 lbs below goal for the past 2 weeks.  I think things are just moving around and adjusting, if that makes sense.  My clothes might be a pinch looser but nothing major.

So keep working to see that number, then enjoy it and move on, if you know what I mean.  

sleeve genie
on 5/28/11 7:45 am - Alhambra, CA
I'm gonna be asking you that question soon.  I'll let you answer that question for me because you are there, congratulations,  What a difference a year makes,  12 little months, i keep coming back and reading the responses you're getting and just thought i'd say hi,  no maintanence advice just lots of love and good job well done you.  You've come a long way baby  :o)  we'll figure it out together too!!  great luck with phase 2 i have no doubt you'll be successful with this too!!  I'm so proud of you    xoxo jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!