VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Wednesday, 9/28

Sniffles...
on 9/28/11 4:00 am - Hendersonville, TN
03/27/10 - 303 (pre-surgery)
03/30/10 - 307 (surgery date/highest)
Today - 164
Goal - 150ish

Great news! After 5 months of floating between 168-165, I have dropped a pound to 164. So cool! Now, I should point out that I have not really been trying hard to lose more weight in these last 5 months. So I can't claim to have been exercising and tracking intake with no results during that time. My body just settled at 165 sometime around the end of April and seemed content to stay there and I relaxed about food for a while. I don't count calories, carbs, fat, etc. I just try to make smart choices 85% of the time and keep my serving sizes in check. It has worked - meaning I haven't gained as a result. I really haven't done anything differently and now I'm wondering if these last few pounds will start ticking down again. Maybe my body, after 5 months, is recognizing that "Hey, she really isn't going back to her old ways of overeating".

I would like to settle in somewhere between 150-155. Anyway, I'm just thrilled that the scale is creeping down again! Yay! Awesome!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
michellemj
on 9/28/11 5:18 am

I think I'm gonna just be faced with this number forever. :)

Next week is my one year postop appt. I had my bloodletting done this AM. My surgeon's office was actually quite cool with me giving them a giant list of labs I wanted done (I did it via email). They wrote the Rx, no questions asked. and as a lab freak, I'm curious to see what my numbers are like and what I'm trending since the last draw. :)

HW: 280; SW: 255; GW1: 150; CW: 155.

diane S.
on 9/28/11 9:07 am
119 today. all is good. and yay for you , you skinny thing mikey.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/