VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Saturday, 10/11/202...

Saturday, 10/11/2020

diane S.
on 1/11/20 4:40 pm

Greetings All

I have not weighed for a couple of months. Not a good plan.

Today I got DH to take a load of stuff to the thrift store. Its a ways away but I heard they pretty much take everything. Proved to be true. It was great because you just drive into this alley and guys come out and take stuff - a drive through! They took all but my old CD player. Then we did a trip to Target. I have been craving popcorn and got some that was light and not greasy at all. What is the WW view of popcorn?

Welcome back Paula. We have been following you on FB. Glad you are moving forward.

Hip Hop dancing sounds like fun Ann. Glad you can do that. I am watching a performance right now of Kesha and Big Frieda. Never heard of them but they are great!

Meatloaf tonight. It won't make itself!

Cheers all. Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

LeapSecond
on 1/11/20 7:49 pm - AR

Diane4dlm, glad DH feels like he is up for another surgery. I am not there yet.
My sleep has really been messed for a couple of weeks. I would run some power tools but I am afraid it would put DW in a mood. LOL. After very little sleep and storms all night I was worthless today for anything productive.

Adalyn came over today. I had taken her farther down the farm county road to check on some bees the last time she was here. She was very interested in finding a bee. It was too wet so we did not see any bees. When she got inside the shop she immediately started wanting her sunglasses and hat so we could get in pops truck. I guess to look for some bees. I start babysitting next week as DDS schedule runs late on Mondays and Wednesday's. Just for a couple of hours. She is building towers out of dominoes. She knocks them down and laughs. When she laughs she covers her mouth and kinda bobs her head up and down. She has us all laughing.

HW=362(6/14) SW=314(9/14) GW=195 CW=270 (1-26-2020)