VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Monday, November 20...

Monday, November 20, 2023

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/20/23 4:31 am, edited 11/20/23 4:32 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

We are sitting on our balcony having coffee. Today we visit CocoCay, Royal Caribbean's private beach in the Bahamas. Since we aren't very far from Florida, the weather is essentially the same and it was a leisurely sail over here. Today is beach time and I booked a show for tonight.

Hoping all goes smoothly for CC and ?. Can't wait to hear how the little guy fares. It's funny how some dogs love to travel and others are scared to death. Even with the former I don't think they enjoy being confined in a bag with weird noises and feelings as the plane goes up and down.

DD and Peps - enjoy your light week!

Time to take a walk on the pool deck then get breakfast. We meet the Ex-wife to go onto the island at 10. The "kids" are all going to the water park for the day (us old folks decided to pass on that).

Have a marvelous Monday!

DiamondD
on 11/20/23 2:14 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

Sitting on a cruise ship's private island sounds so wonderful! Hope it was a good day. At this point in my life, I would skip the water park too, but once upon a time it was something I really enjoyed. Lots of water park memories with my kids.

Today was crazy. It involves legal issues so I won't say anymore. (Legal issues are not mine, so no worries). Thank goodness for a short week.

DH had a roast in the oven and it smells heavenly! Looking forward to dinner in an hour, and yummy leftovers for tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear how CCs puppy pick up goes!

diane S.
on 11/20/23 4:35 pm

Greetings all

Another sunny day here. Fall is such a great time.

So last night's party was fun. This couple has found each other at the age of 80+ and they have rented this really cute little house. It's quite nice. And they are getting furniture together like a couple of college kids since they had both gotten rid of lots previously. No brick and board bookcases yet but friends are scrounging around for stuff. Its nice.

And my predictions about timing were accurate. The party was 4 to 6 and by 5:30 everyone had eaten hors d'overes, had cake and ice cream and three people (out of a total of 9) were scurrying about the kitchen cleaning up. Not sure what they were doing as there were paper plates only and all was cold food. Anyway the rest of us oldsters sat around and talked about how we can't hear well which was highly apparent without discussion. So it was a geezer fest but fun. This woman is lovely and she had one of her kids there as well as her friend and they were wonderful hosts. All good. I am going to have to get DH to get them some solar powered motion sensor lights as we left in the dark. iPhone flashlight does not cut it.

So today was studio time and messing with year end financial details. I had to snoop through studio tax returns for some historical stuff to conclude this year. Then I did some glazing. The place gets crazy this time of year because people want to make all these ceramic gifts for Christmas.

Liz I am with you. ix-nay on the water park. Private beach sounds better. I remember being in the Bahamas once and people walked up and down the beach and sold soda and t shirts. Maybe not at this one.

DD legal stuff! Hope you can repell the stress - especially since it's not your issue.

CC we can't wait to hear your news. Meanwhile wishing our teachers a relaxing holiday.

Got some Fairlife milk the other day. I had forgotten how good it is. Its good enough to put in coffee!!

Diane s

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

DiamondD
on 11/20/23 8:23 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

I have Fair life Milk every single day. Today I made hot chocolate with it using SF Nestles chocolate powder.